Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Now you cant put normal planes in Eventhangars.

It was a bug that has been fixed. We were all warned. I just wish i could store those darn card hangers.
It certainly is going to feel odd going back to 13 hangars. I have enough uncollected items to rebuild 4 hangars next year, so I may sell off 4 of the card hangars, and just keep 2 sitting around. Of course, if I do that, they'll probably change the items needed to build the hangar. :D:D:p:p I don't really need the room right now, so I may just let all six of them sit in the airport, unused but pretty! :cool::cool::cool: The good thing is, I'm only using them for turboprops right now, so no big loss.

I'm on iOS so haven't had the privilege of this fix yet...did you lose normal planes you had in Event hangers? Or just...you can no longer do anything with them but fly them or sell them?
I only had 1 card hangar on my android game, and I think the turboprop that was in there went into the warehouse. It's not in the reserve hangar. I'm flying 5 turboprops, but warehouse shows I have 6 - so it's sitting somewhere.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
It certainly is going to feel odd going back to 13 hangars. I have enough uncollected items to rebuild 4 hangars next year, so I may sell off 4 of the card hangars, and just keep 2 sitting around. Of course, if I do that, they'll probably change the items needed to build the hangar. :D:D:p:p I don't really need the room right now, so I may just let all six of them sit in the airport, unused but pretty! :cool::cool::cool: The good thing is, I'm only using them for turboprops right now, so no big loss.
Exactly the same as me, with the warnings there was no way i was putting any expensive planes in there. It was fun while it lasted, and agree shouldn't have been able to in the first place, but these things happen and we 'abused' it while we could.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I only had 1 card hangar on my android game, and I think the turboprop that was in there went into the warehouse. It's not in the reserve hangar. I'm flying 5 turboprops, but warehouse shows I have 6 - so it's sitting somewhere.
Maybe in a black hole in space now :-(, i will be putting mine in the reserve hanger and putting the card planes back just before i update. Waiting for the planes to return first

Exactly the same as me, with the warnings there was no way i was putting any expensive planes in there. It was fun while it lasted, and agree shouldn't have been able to in the first place, but these things happen and we 'abused' it while we could.
This is the attitude that actually makes the game fun again!!!!!

Except that bug has been there for many many years until people started talking about it in here. It will just make the game much harder for new players who haven't done map destinations.
You beat me to it...

"Hey Everyone, I've discovered a great bug!! If you do X, you'll get Y!! How good is that! Silly GI never expected that to happen, did they!?!"

Next update: bug gone. :rolleyes:o_O:facepalm:

Let's see how long it takes someone to tell them how we get free greenies.(n)

Seeing how you can't put any other planes in event hangers why do they allow for event planes to be placed in the reserve hanger? Doesn't that sound like a bug? Just pointing that out.
Don't stress too much, it'll always eventually get found out. We're all trying to help each other out but we've learned not to wave big flags at some things ;):ROFLMAO:.
Adding to your question is the annoyance at now having 24 unusable blocks of land. Depending on your land price, that event cost significantly more greenies than we allowed for!

Top Bottom