Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next event?

Update for IOS now showing in store. Downloading onto support game first (iphone) - looks interesting especially 2nd reserve hanger

IMG_2588.jpg

... and from pax10 to F20 ;)

Yaaay! Finally going to get fuel(20) again!!!!!
@slanghanger You'll get your fuel(20) back again in about a year. That's how long it's been for those of use who lost it last year and had to put up with passengers(10) all this time. Personally, I think they should do away with passengers and let everyone have fuel!!!

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Yaaay! Finally going to get fuel(20) again!!!!!
@slanghanger You'll get your fuel(20) back again in about a year. That's how long it's been for those of use who lost it last year and had to put up with passengers(10) all this time. Personally, I think they should do away with passengers and let everyone have fuel!!!
i absolutely agree with you! its just a crap that you switch every year this F20/Pax10... i mean i opened some accounts just to get at the end a F20 account.. but youre absolutely right, let the passenger 10 away and all of them should have fuel 20!

Top Bottom