Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next event?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Maybe something new is planned (my guess would be that if new update arrive prior to 4th July we will probably have new event). If plan is later we will have old event with just new reward building.

I've seen many times the Time to rock event tasks screen pop up so it's coded in there and probably coming soon.
Screenshot_20170617-134942.png

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
When I open my game, sometimes other event screens pop up...Halloween, Christmas...the volcano event...I even completed Men Of Steel and was awarded the Gym a few months ago when that event popped up! (I hadn't completed it when it first came around).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When I open my game, sometimes other event screens pop up...Halloween, Christmas...the volcano event...I even completed Men Of Steel and was awarded the Gym a few months ago when that event popped up! (I hadn't completed it when it first came around).
Same like in my android game. When it is event time, other event windows pop up, when I reopened it, the proper event is shown. Wierd (n)

Top Bottom