Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Newspaper building

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Hey guys, is it smart to wait a bit before filling highly important space with a newspaper building? Or should I hold a bit? Got a quest to build it for the space woman.. I am only lvl 15, so space is not exactly where I am heading for a little bit?

Bonus question: is it possible to get somewhere in this game without spending?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hey guys, is it smart to wait a bit before filling highly important space with a newspaper building?
It's a coin producer, therefore it's useless by definition. They only thing you can gain is your satisfaction on completing the quest.
But it's a rabbit hole, there are always more quests than you can realistically complete. You'll have to learn to live with long list of quests-in-waiting sooner or later. So my advice is to start now and use the coins and space on more important things, like planes and passenger producers.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Newspaper building is used in multiple quests and events.

You can wait or use it now as every quest brings you a little more experience and coins for little effort from you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Tha
It's a coin producer, therefore it's useless by definition. They only thing you can gain is your satisfaction on completing the quest.
But it's a rabbit hole, there are always more quests than you can realistically complete. You'll have to learn to live with long list of quests-in-waiting sooner or later. So my advice is to start now and use the coins and space on more important things, like planes and passenger producers.

You’ll want the airship. You don’t have to spend 38k a week but things like the mystery boxes are worth buying every time Duke arrives

Eventually you’ll want the excavation maps but things begin getting expensive without a space program so you’ll want to focus on that

To echo what others said you can play the game without spending real money. The weekly codes help a lot but it does take time. I have a support game that Has 3 launch pads on it and haven’t spent a dime of real money.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yyj3vm
Username
Diablo
Newbie question, I can't find the buildings that I put into inventory. How do I look for them? Thank you in advance

Top Bottom