Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update New Plane

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I noticed a post from Airport City on Facebook "something big is coming" with a picture of a new plane... no other info was given, hopefully Ivan may add something
Airport City new plane.png

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
[Quote = "AJ, posta: 199104, membro: 5260"] Ricordate il post di Ivan?
Prima cosa nuova è in foto stessa. [/ Quote]
At least we can provide objects for the flight.I mean,prepare in advance.At the bottom of this serves our great forum.
I just hope that passengers will be classics not "season"(people of Christmas)
A warm hug to my great MAESTRO!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I think we have enough planes already.
It's complicated enough juggling the present fleet of planes, especially if you already have S3 planes (can't bear to sell them off).

True. S3 planes are hard-earned planes. I have 7 S3s, 4 of them Giant S3. Not selling them. IMO, S3s are the most valuable planes.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I think we have enough planes already.
It's complicated enough juggling the present fleet of planes, especially if you already have S3 planes (can't bear to sell them off).
Exactly, I had to sell 8 Jumbo S3 Planes to get the new Thunderbirds as I had Reserve Hangar Full with Giant & Falcon S3.
But on the other side I feel that not everyone have S3 Planes like I or few others have.
But I hope new Levels of Control Tower, Reserve Hangar will come soon so that we don't have to sell S3 Plane's and still have new Planes in our fleets.
Another option is that we could move Planes from Reserve Hangar to Warehouse, it can cost Airport Cash but I would happily spend so that my Planes still remains with me.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Another option is that we could move Planes from Reserve Hangar to Warehouse, it can cost Airport Cash but I would happily spend so that my Planes still remains with me.

I'll be darned. I didn't know we can move planes from reserve to warehouse. Is there a tutorial for this? And how much does it cost to move them?

Top Bottom