Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update New Plane

D

Deleted member 5399

If the S1 version of the Thunderbird is 30 gold and 300 silver tokens, does that mean the Condor is 35 and 350?? If you go by GI's succession of steps /costs from one to the next, that is. If so, I am close to the token mark. and would just need save coins to build runway and pharma plant.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
If the S1 version of the Thunderbird is 30 gold and 300 silver tokens, does that mean the Condor is 35 and 350?? If you go by GI's succession of steps /costs from one to the next, that is. If so, I am close to the token mark. and would just need save coins to build runway and pharma plant.
Condor S1 is 50/500

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks @SactoDave , of course they got to go way above, I should have known just like the residential and commercial buildings were added on after levels 50 or so. They jumped from 1000's of coins to 10's or even 100's of thousands and above.
Figures I got tons of gold in # city but not enough silver.

Top Bottom