Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
So frustrated. My husband (bazamoza) and I are both having this problem. Both playing on our iPads and neither new version gave us option to sync. It gave us the tutorial and at no point did the new app give us the option to synchronize. The old app gave me a pop up asking me to synchronize the new app and old one. I am still able to play the old app which is now grayed out. I removed the new app and readied it on my iPhone and it only gave me option to synchronize with the tutorial version and the new one on the iPhone. This is very upsetting. I opened up a ticket and still no word.

Exactly in the same situation. It's 12+ hrs and still no response to my ticket. I'm also really upset, I only have 1 game, so would have hoped this to be a smooth process. I can still play in the old app, but I don't have any neighbours there and I lost connection to my alliance (but I can see a level 1 game with my name is now part of the alliance..... o_O)

Hope this will be solved soon and smoothly. Ironically last Sunday I spend real money on the game for the first time... Wouldn't have done that if I would have known all this trouble was about to happen...

Device
  1. Android
I always close the game after collecting passengers'/coins and sending flights and do that very frequently, have restarted the phone many times as well.....But No Success. It's still Zero.
Than you need to send ticket to support.
Happened to one of my friend, but after sent email to support, she got all the gifts.

Good luck.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Something definitely changed with planetariums and golden dice... 11 neighbors with GD netted me 11 collections that's worse then I usually get with no bonuses at all :mad:

Same for me. 47 yesterday and 33 launch kits today with Golden Dice, Sky Captain and friend in need. I got 27 launch kits on my support game yesterday without any bonuses. Seems like Golden Dice decreases the drop rate. Hopefully more people will share their numbers.

Update from GI...

In my case I submitted a support ticket because my IOS game did not upgrade properly. Old game is on the iPad, but app icon is grayed out. New app is at level 1 and game did not transfer.

GI advised me that my old game was restored and that I can keep playing this game for the short term until they are able to properly transfer the game to the latest version.

They kept my support ticket open.

Good luck with your games!!!

Looking in the Apple Store and on my update list - the update for the HD version ( the iPad one) is 5.2.25 with a grey icon, the update for the standard version ( iPhone) is 5.3 with a blue icon, both with the same descriptions. I wonder if this is where the problem lies, if you had both versions on your iPad is it now downloading the wrong one for the game you have. Or is it just a big balls up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I deleted the standard game and just have the HD version on my iPad, my update in the store is showing 5.2.25 and a grey icon but I'm not going to take the chance yet, I'll wait a little longer.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I updated at the App store, then opened Airport City on my iPad. A window came up saying I was already updated. I pressed the Go button and got sent to another version of Airport City ... where I started at Level 1. I can't play my Level 75 game at all. I sent support request but that will take days if not weeks to resolve. Not happy.
Tom
Same here, new version stuck at Level 3 (had to get to level 3 to enter username), I have a support ticket in, so far response is barely understandable!

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
So far for me on windows pc a few little annoyances:
  • After visiting a neighbor, when I return to my city it is zoomed in, and I have to zoom out. (Also every neighbor opens zoomed in)
  • After I "X" out a gift I'm not going to return, it takes be to the beginning of my received gifts, so I have to scroll back down the list to where I was.
I haven't been able to tell enough if there is a difference on planetarium drops for me.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Lozzymoza
Username
Lozzymoza
I received a generic response from Mary from tech support. I have uninstalled the new game 4 times. I am still only being given the option to restore from the new app that wouldn't recognize my old progress and made me go thru tutorial. Now the old app says it is no longer supported. I am feeling like airport city has basically abandoned me and won't even respond. I have opened a third ticket. Super frustrated!!

I always close the game after collecting passengers'/coins and sending flights and do that very frequently, have restarted the phone many times as well.....But No Success. It's still Zero.
Its happen with me but i close the game and disconnect the internet for 3 minutes then reconnect and works fine with me received everything

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I could play my old Level 75 game yesterday but this morning it's back to opening on the window that directs me to a new game. I got to Level 5 and entered a new user name ... but nothing. It was fixed for a day but now it's unplayable again.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom