Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Flights and Alliance Tasks overnight!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
i jus found out i lost 80000passengers that i carried for my alliance
had 2 tasks finnished now only 1 partialy done
in the proces i lost 18500fuel 3alarm clocks 1golden key and a family ticket
This makes me realy:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm with you :rage::rage::rage:. Nada from GI about mine (24 hr reply is about up.)

By the looks of it people on all different platforms are having the same/similar issue's now.

I'm wondering if they are getting ready for another update (for the Event) we usually experience this nightmare when they are doing this, for me though never been as bad as this.

Boo (n). I don't know if this is anything to do with it but I did all my Planetarium clicks this morning and only got 1 LB instead of the usual 5?!
Yes i notes this that there is a day in the week the drop from my visiting to neighbors those have planetarium is almost zero this not happening before the server problem.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Anybody else had this problem with Window's (or any other platform)?

I've put a ticket in to GI this morning I've lost 1960k PAX plus flight/materials used and alliance tasks not registered either.

4 x Turbos to Washington (alliance) = 152 PAX + LL's - Lost
4 x Jumbos to Tokyo = 1520k PAX + FC's & SP's - Lost
1 x Powerful Delta to Shanghai = 280 PX + FC - Lost
2 x Heli's to Banff = 8 PAX + materials - Lost

Now showing at 0 PAX and 0 Alliance Tasks :banghead::cry:

@Gt city any chance you can help with my ticket please sorry to ask?!

I've also been having really bad server connection problems for the last 24 hours on my Windows, IOS and Android accounts, there was a small window when the server connection was stable enough to land planes, send and collect gifts, and visit neighbors. (one hour before reset and up to 5 hours after)

After that November or December update, you really can't trust or rely on GI servers. I've gotten into the habit of running "test" before landing any aircraft. but last night I couldn't even invite "test" or if it worked I couldn't delete n2486 and run it again. so I couldn't land any of my planes because it would be a complete waste of time and resources. I also lost server connection two hours into my adventure flight run. and even if I caught the bad connection early I still lost over 7k passengers. :mad:

Good luck on your Ticket and I hope that the tech guy who answers it actually knows the game or what they are talking about, my experience from GI support when it comes to lost pax and alliance flight count is just terrible and frustrating. (even if you provide complete details, screenshots, excel flight plan..) and when they actually admit that it is a problem and they would "escalate the problem/issue" it's already 1-2 weeks after the alliance task was doneo_O:rage::banghead:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I've also been having really bad server connection problems for the last 24 hours on my Windows, IOS and Android accounts, there was a small window when the server connection was stable enough to land planes, send and collect gifts, and visit neighbors. (one hour before reset and up to 5 hours after)

After that November or December update, you really can't trust or rely on GI servers. I've gotten into the habit of running "test" before landing any aircraft. but last night I couldn't even invite "test" or if it worked I couldn't delete n2486 and run it again. so I couldn't land any of my planes because it would be a complete waste of time and resources. I also lost server connection two hours into my adventure flight run. and even if I caught the bad connection early I still lost over 7k passengers. :mad:

Good luck on your Ticket and I hope that the tech guy who answers it actually knows the game or what they are talking about, my experience from GI support when it comes to lost pax and alliance flight count is just terrible and frustrating. (even if you provide complete details, screenshots, excel flight plan..) and when they actually admit that it is a problem and they would "escalate the problem/issue" it's already 1-2 weeks after the alliance task was doneo_O:rage::banghead:

Yeah I noticed that also I had a hour or two to play normal-ish but that's it.

For the most part of the last 24 hours have been ridiculous the amount of pax/fuel/flight items etc wasted is a absolutely nightmare and even now no reply from GI whatsoever only the standard auto email that is sent straight after submitting a ticket and its way past the 24 hours stated. :banghead:

Reading other people's posts we are not alone and it's worse than it was at Christmas...I've got a notepad to try and keep track but its pointless because I doubt very much I will ever get back what I've lost.

I saw your thread early yesterday morning about the 'test' and it's not working at all for me so when I click on it, it say's 'the players game is playing on a outdated version' or something like that.

So now after noting what Jay does I'm visiting Madlen all the time in the hope that I wont lose pax or more alliance flights.

Thank you, I will of course let you know if I ever do get the very much anticipated email from GI but don't hold your breath ;):)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Yeah I noticed that also I had a hour or two to play normal-ish but that's it.

For the most part of the last 24 hours have been ridiculous the amount of pax/fuel/flight items etc wasted is a absolutely nightmare and even now no reply from GI whatsoever only the standard auto email that is sent straight after submitting a ticket and its way past the 24 hours stated. :banghead:

Reading other people's posts we are not alone and it's worse than it was at Christmas...I've got a notepad to try and keep track but its pointless because I doubt very much I will ever get back what I've lost.

I saw your thread early yesterday morning about the 'test' and it's not working at all for me so when I click on it, it say's 'the players game is playing on a outdated version' or something like that.

So now after noting what Jay does I'm visiting Madlen all the time in the hope that I wont lose pax or more alliance flights.

Thank you, I will of course let you know if I ever do get the very much anticipated email from GI but don't hold your breath ;):)

I agree, the last 24 hours was the worst I've experienced. I didn't think it could get any worse than how it was before. They are probably receiving a massive amount of tickets/hate mail. sorry to say but the chances of getting those items back isn't good, GI is really bad at compensating their player base

about the test, do you mean that you tried to visit n2486? because that's the notification that comes up if you try to visit that account. I think you may have misunderstood how to run it, because you don't need to visit n2486,
just add "test" without the "" and then delete n2486, and just repeat if the "you have successfully added a neighbor" notification takes more than a couple of seconds to appear. on the second try, it usually appears instantly when you click on the add button. then after that just land/click on your planes before you lose connection again. also careful or don't rely too much on visiting madlen, just yesterday I was able to visit her when the game was offline. :eek:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I agree, the last 24 hours was the worst I've experienced. I didn't think it could get any worse than how it was before. They are probably receiving a massive amount of tickets/hate mail. sorry to say but the chances of getting those items back isn't good, GI is really bad at compensating their player base

about the test, do you mean that you tried to visit n2486? because that's the notification that comes up if you try to visit that account. I think you may have misunderstood how to run it, because you don't need to visit n2486,
just add "test" without the "" and then delete n2486, and just repeat if the "you have successfully added a neighbor" notification takes more than a couple of seconds to appear. on the second try, it usually appears instantly when you click on the add button. then after that just land/click on your planes before you lose connection again. also careful or don't rely too much on visiting madlen, just yesterday I was able to visit her when the game was offline. :eek:

I need advice please asap if you're around.

GI have got back to me...yes you read right :eek:;)

She's wanting screen shots (I've just managed how to do that on Window's for the first time ever) anyway, screen shots of what? how can screen shots show all the pax/fuel/flight items that I've lost and continue to lose now. I can screen shot my pax and my alliance tasks but that is now...I haven't got them from when this first happened and lost count of what my pax actually should be?!
What do I need to take screen shots for and for what purpose?

Please help :angelic:

She's wanting screen shots (I've just managed how to do that on Window's for the first time ever) anyway, screen shots of what? how can screen shots show all the pax/fuel/flight items that I've lost and continue to lose now. I can screen shot my pax and my alliance tasks but that is now...I haven't got them from when this first happened and lost count of what my pax actually should be?!

You could go to the World Map and click on each destination you have flown to. Take a screen shot of t he number of flights you have done.
Multiply by the passengers for that type of plane. Calculate total number of passengers carried. Send screenshots and details of calculation.

That might work !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You could go to the World Map and click on each destination you have flown to. Take a screen shot of t he number of flights you have done.
Multiply by the passengers for that type of plane. Calculate total number of passengers carried. Send screenshots and details of calculation.

That might work !

Thanks Harcourt I will try and attempt this now

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed

seems like the same canned response that I got, I really think it's meant to discourage players from asking for lost items, flights... it's almost impossible to capture these bugs unless you know its about to happen and you start recording your screen. I've gone through this whole process before and I wouldn't wanna go though all that again and end up with nothing. it's really not worth the hassle and frustration they will put you through. They will ask for all these details throughout the week and next thing you know it's the next week already and your pax carried or flights completed is useless by then. they will only waste your time.

but if you wanna try your luck or get the GI experience, you can try going for it.:p:LOL:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
seems like the same canned response that I got, I really think it's just meant to discourage players from asking for lost items, flights... it's almost impossible to capture these bugs unless you know its about to happen and you start recording your screen. I've gone through this whole process before and I wouldn't wanna go though all that again and end up with nothing. it's really not worth the hassle and frustration they will put you through. They will ask for all these details throughout the week and next thing you know it's the next week already and your pax carried or flights completed is useless by then. they will only waste your time.

but if you wanna try your luck or get the GI experience, you can try going for it.:p:LOL:

Thanks, I REALLY don't want to deal with them and have a GI experience to remember lol but another Jumbo has just come in and no movement again in my pax yet again and also I'm flying 4 Turbo planes for the alliance every hour and every other hour it just knocks them off as if I've not flown so it's just like Ground Hog Day at the AC.

Harcourt has given a suggestion that I may try but I don't want to put myself all through this to get nothing out of it in return, the game is already wasting my time and energy as it is now...I actually don't know what to do :banghead::unsure:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Thanks, I REALLY don't want to deal with them and have a GI experience to remember lol but another Jumbo has just come in and no movement again in my pax yet again and also I'm flying 4 Turbo planes for the alliance every hour and every other hour it just knocks them off as if I've not flown so it's just like Ground Hog Day at the AC.

Harcourt has given a suggestion that I may try but I don't want to put myself all through this to get nothing out of it in return, the game is already wasting my time and energy as it is now...I actually don't know what to do :banghead::unsure:

Yeah It's really bad right now, I tried running "test", waited 5 minutes and still no response. all my planes are ready and I can't land and send them out again, I'll lose all these passengers and alliance flight count if I do. It's the same thing as yesterday again. it's so frustrating to see or know that all your planes are ready but you can't land them and send them out because it wont count. :rage:

Finding other games or something to do to get your mind off the pains of AC. certainly helps.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

That might work !

Harcourt I've just looked at the World Map as you suggested thank you and it's showing my alliance tasks to DC the same as what is showing currently in my alliance task and that is incorrect as it keeps deleting so many planes every few hours ;

example at 11.40am I looked and they'd got my pax at 6350k and 65/143 flights.
looked at 13.04pm 68/143 tasks - no change in pax still 6350k
looked at 13.15 gone back to 65/143 tasks
looked at 16.28 68/143 tasks showing pax at 6502
landed a Jumbo half hour ago (not alliance) pax still 6502

And this is how it's been behaving for the last two days on repeat........:rage:

I don't think GI will understand or get the massive frustration of this (n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
@LjGibbs I'd suggest to leave your planes in the runway/hangar and don't click/land them until the servers are back to "normal". you'll only lose pax and waste fuel if you land them.

try adding test again, if it responds instantly then land all your planes.

you can also take screen shots of your alliance task flight count, sometimes the counter works but when you close and reopen the game that's when you will notice that you have less flights completed or your missing flights

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yeah It's really bad right now, I tried running "test", waited 5 minutes and still no response. all my planes are ready and I can't land and send them out again, I'll lose all these passengers and alliance flight count if I do. It's the same thing as yesterday again. it's so frustrating to see or know that all your planes are ready but you can't land them and send them out because it wont count. :rage:

Finding other games or something to do to get your mind off the pains of AC. certainly helps.

:eek: Another game...I could do with a stiff drink tbh :arghh:;)

Harcourt I've just looked at the World Map as you suggested thank you and it's showing my alliance tasks to DC the same as what is showing currently in my alliance task and that is incorrect as it keeps deleting so many planes every few hours ;
And this is how it's been behaving for the last two days on repeat........:rage:
I don't think GI will understand or get the massive frustration of this (n)

Hmmmmmmmm. It looks like the game is totally screwed. But hey, we are going to get a new improved land around our cities. So we will have something to look at while we wait for GI to fix the flipping servers !

Sorry it didn't work.:(

Regards
Harcourt

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs I'd suggest to leave your planes in the runway/hangar and don't click/land them until the servers are back to "normal". you'll only lose pax and waste fuel if you land them.

try adding test again, if it responds instantly then land all your planes.

you can also take screen shots of your alliance task flight count, sometimes the counter works but when you close and reopen the game that's when you will notice that you have less flights completed or your missing flights

Will do thank you, I'll start taking picture's of alliance tasks and pax starting now.
I'm not flying anymore of my biggies until resolved.
Thanks for all your help and advice you're a star :angelic:

Top Bottom