Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Flights and Alliance Tasks overnight!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hmmmmmmmm. It looks like the game is totally screwed. But hey, we are going to get a new improved land around our cities. So we will have something to look at while we wait for GI to fix the flipping servers !

instead of working on game reliability/stability and fixing those servers, they spend their time creating useless fluff... GI's priorities(n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I've told Emily at GI no fix no greenies...do you think they'll listen to me :notworthy::LOL::LOL:
I told them the same thing a couple of weeks ago :LOL:

btw I tried starting my game and all the timers are up and running, but "test" wasn't responding so I tried visiting a neighbor and just as I suspected the servers are still messed up. they might have tweaked those timers to give a false sense of security to some players.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I told them the same thing a couple of weeks ago :LOL:

btw I tried starting my game and all the timers are up and running, but "test" wasn't responding so I tried visiting a neighbor and just as I suspected the servers are still messed up. they might have tweaked those timers to give a false sense of security to some players.

I meant it I refuse to pay into something in this state but hey I'm just a mere drop in the AC ocean they won't care either way :notworthy:;).

Oh right I just did the "test" myself before landing two Jumbo's (that are going to be sat in their hangers) pax moved to a brilliant (sarcasm) 7034k - coincidence or just lucky?!

I think I'm going to give it a rest in a hour or so and go on later see if the servers are any better :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I meant it I refuse to pay into something in this state but hey I'm just a mere drop in the AC ocean they won't care either way :notworthy:;).

Oh right I just did the "test" myself before landing two Jumbo's (that are going to be sat in their hangers) pax moved to a brilliant (sarcasm) 7034k - coincidence or just lucky?!

I think I'm going to give it a rest in a hour or so and go on later see if the servers are any better :ROFLMAO:

just landed all my planes and all pax and flights were counted. but I had to run test 3 times before landing them to make sure, the first time took about 2 minutes to respond and another minute for n2486 to show up. 2nd and 3rd times the response was almost instant. finally flying again after being grounded for 2-3 hours

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
just landed all my planes and all pax and flights were counted. but I had to run test 3 times before landing them to make sure, the first time took about 2 minutes to respond and another minute for n2486 to show up. 2nd and 3rd times the response was almost instant. finally flying again after being grounded for 2-3 hours

Yayyyy that's brilliant news...fingers crossed it stays that way.(y)

Just followed your procedure as my pax numbers hadn't changed on alliance screen, but had on the other list. Same problem first time test was super slow but 2nd and 3rd fats and numbers gone up to what they should be. Seems to sped up the server connection .

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Have seen it can take several minutes for the numbers to go up, even after test has been done.
Managed to do my visits. About to start gifting, see how long it takes!

Yeah I looked at pax 18.27pm 7528k left it no planes landed in that time looked again at 18.44pm 7566k.

Good luck did mine earlier slow but that wasn't such a major issue for me considering the other stuff.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Today i check the alliance mission and i found that its return back to the old score for destination i did yesterday about 50 flights and i saw its counted and today its missing.
The server its not only slow also not saving the data.
I find I have to wait 10 minutes after landing planes before I close the game for the flights to stay counted. But only on my iOS game. My andriod games work fine (touch wood)

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Today i check the alliance mission and i found that its return back to the old score for destination i did yesterday about 50 flights and i saw its counted and today its missing.
The server its not only slow also not saving the data.

Same here Husam is like fighting a losing a fighting battle with the alliance task because they keep deleting my flights I only have 14 LL's left now for another 42 flights, so having to fly to Turkey using my alliance planes, when they came back only 3 dropped LL's and none counted AGAIN on PAX.
Been onto GI twice today as no response from my email to them yesterday?!

@Husam yeah my fuel has taken a big hit already :blackeye::banghead: so can't do anymore speeding up as it's not counting half the time.
I can't blame you for waiting until the reset, I keep punishing myself with even trying lol
So you use the speed fuel and did not complete the mission task :wideyed:
This what i am now thinking if i use the fuel speed and complete the mission i am afraid tomorrow will not be completed and start again i saw some players in my alliance they complete the mission but i think they did that before the server down or became so bad.

Top Bottom