Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Flights and Alliance Tasks overnight!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody else had this problem with Window's (or any other platform)?

I've put a ticket in to GI this morning I've lost 1960k PAX plus flight/materials used and alliance tasks not registered either.

4 x Turbos to Washington (alliance) = 152 PAX + LL's - Lost
4 x Jumbos to Tokyo = 1520k PAX + FC's & SP's - Lost
1 x Powerful Delta to Shanghai = 280 PX + FC - Lost
2 x Heli's to Banff = 8 PAX + materials - Lost

Now showing at 0 PAX and 0 Alliance Tasks :banghead::cry:

@Gt city any chance you can help with my ticket please sorry to ask?!

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63

I've put a ticket in to GI this morning I've lost 1960k PAX plus flight/materials used and alliance tasks not registered either.

I am on ios. I haven't lost flights, knock on wood, but the game has been acting sketchy this morning. Difficulty collecting space chests and initiating/joining launches. GL with your ticket :)(y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I am on ios. I haven't lost flights, knock on wood, but the game has been acting sketchy this morning. Difficulty collecting space chests and initiating/joining launches. GL with your ticket :)(y)

I've noticed it's been a iffy too apart from the loss of planes its been slow with the collection/sending of gifts too. Thank you (y) I'll let you know if GI do help me, its happened before and I've not bothered reporting it previously as never lost this many planes/pax before :((n)

I lost too and not counted and now this moment there is a problem cannot received gifts and adding neighbors

My game is on Windows (10) platform and this morning I could not
a) take incoming gifts,
b) add or remove neighbors,
c) visit neighbours cities (the "Please Wait" sign freezes)

So I shut down the game and after 5 minutes rebooted - was then able to take gifts, add neighbors but only visit one neighbor then the game froze again

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
My game is on Windows (10) platform and this morning I could not
a) take incoming gifts,
b) add or remove neighbors,
c) visit neighbours cities (the "Please Wait" sign freezes)

So I shut down the game and after 5 minutes rebooted - everything now working. Worth a try

Thank you I will try that now and get back to you in 5 minutes and let you know if it works for me.

@Andy B Just tried it and it didn't change anything for me thank you for the tip it was worth a try anyway, will have to wait for GI to respond.
I start the game collect the coins quit and start again and just landing guest plane i did the test and wait about 2 to 3 minutes and its work i received and collect and add neighbor then i quit.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I start the game collect the coins quit and start again and just landing guest plane i did the test and wait about 2 to 3 minutes and its work i received and collect and add neighbor then i quit.

I keep doing that Husam, I quit the game same as you then leave it (keep repeating) and nothing changes with regards to the lost PAX/Flights. I then tried Andy's suggestion and again nada. All other app's, internet connection all fine - so that leave's me with reluctantly having to put a ticket into GI which I sometimes don't as can't be doing with it but no happy about losing nearly 2k pax plus flight items and my alliance flight's. :cry:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Adding to the above issue I speeded a Jumbo up 10 minutes ago to see if it would register PAX it hasn't it's just wasted fuel and pax and FC (yet again) - all it's registering currently is PAX from Turbo's landing, which most people on here know the PAX is not worth having its basically to get the alliance task out of the way! :spitoutdummy:

I keep doing that Husam, I quit the game same as you then leave it (keep repeating) and nothing changes with regards to the lost PAX/Flights. I then tried Andy's suggestion and again nada. All other app's, internet connection all fine - so that leave's me with reluctantly having to put a ticket into GI which I sometimes don't as can't be doing with it but no happy about losing nearly 2k pax plus flight items and my alliance flight's. :cry:
Disconnect your PC from the internet completely for 10 minutes and reconnect and start again the game. hope this will help (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@Husam Nope nothing wrong with the internet I've done what you said as a last attempt but like I've said before everything else and all my devices other than AC are completely fine...so I hope beyond hope that GI will do the decent thing and sort it out soon.

I also did the 'test' and I didn't get the notification 'n2486' so I clicked on it and it said 'your neighbour maybe using an outdated version' :banghead:

It's getting absolutely pointless playing and the only reason I am is I don't want to let my alliance down...but even that's not really working out now it's about as easy as trying to get bird pooh off a windscreen...frustrating, slow, stinks and annoying.

Thanks for trying to help me anyway, always appreciated.

@Husam Nope nothing wrong with the internet I've done what you said as a last attempt but like I've said before everything else and all my devices other than AC are completely fine...so I hope beyond hope that GI will do the decent thing and sort it out soon.

I also did the 'test' and I didn't get the notification 'n2486' so I clicked on it and it said 'your neighbour maybe using an outdated version' :banghead:

It's getting absolutely pointless playing and the only reason I am is I don't want to let my alliance down...but even that's not really working out now it's about as easy as trying to get bird pooh off a windscreen...frustrating, slow, stinks and annoying.

Thanks for trying to help me anyway, always appreciated.
Now only wait GI to fix it for you send them reminder (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
So update no response from GI as yet.

PAX showing 2180k calculated it after making a note of every flight last night and today should infact be 4984k. Also losing Alliance flights log in and it say's one thing come out and I'm down two flights?!

This is seriously getting me down, do I continue playing and hope GI will restore or carry on playing for what seems like a waste of time and money...I'm deflated by all this!!!!

i jus found out i lost 80000passengers that i carried for my alliance
had 2 tasks finnished now only 1 partialy done
in the proces i lost 18500fuel 3alarm clocks 1golden key and a family ticket
This makes me realy:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i jus found out i lost 80000passengers that i carried for my alliance
had 2 tasks finnished now only 1 partialy done
in the proces i lost 18500fuel 3alarm clocks 1golden key and a family ticket
This makes me realy:mad::mad::mad::mad:
This is annoying. They have to compensate you. I know that during these years you suffered many losses because of the server and the bugs.
At least you should be rewarded with something in return for what you spend.

Top Bottom