Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Flights and Alliance Tasks overnight!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
So you use the speed fuel and did not complete the mission task :wideyed:
This what i am now thinking if i use the fuel speed and complete the mission i am afraid tomorrow will not be completed and start again i saw some players in my alliance they complete the mission but i think they did that before the server down or became so bad.

I tried to speed up (which as you know I don't usually) I've tried it with the Jumbo's and the Turbo's and it's not registering in PAX...that's the only reason I sped up was to try up my lost pax but of course it didn't count.

3 off my alliance already completed also.

You can maybe try risk it with one smaller plane first and see if it registers?!

I tried to speed up (which as you know I don't usually) I've tried it with the Jumbo's and the Turbo's and it's not registering in PAX...that's the only reason I sped up was to try up my lost pax but of course it didn't count.

3 off my alliance already completed also.

You can maybe try risk it with one smaller plane first and see if it registers?!
I speed up with PPD the smallest and its counted let me wait for the next hour and check if its work i will let you know.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I try speed fuel and its work just every hour i send 2 plane for now its counted but better to wait for tomorrow after the timer reset.
I keep the game minimize after sending and after landing for 5 minutes.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm keeping the game on minimize all the time as when I come out fully and log back in things seem to have got worse.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Is GI not getting back to anyone else or is it just me? I've had one email and must have sent them 7/8 since Monday morning updating them and yet nothing?!

On top of all the other loss of PAX I've been reporting...yesterday evening as a example I lost 4 X Jumbo's, 1 x Powerful Delta and 4 Turbo's plus however many Heli's sent, the PAX never registered yet again?!

Getting a little unfair to not even acknowledge all this.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yesterday i complete my mission task and its show up and increase the percent after 2 hours i start the game and every thing return back like i did not complete the task so i spent fuel speed 2 times to complete the task because its boring to keep sending planes without counting and today its show that i complete the task.

Oh no what a nightmare, glad you managed to complete the task eventually even though it wasn't easy. I completed the task yesterday after losing flight, pax, fuel and all my LL's along the way but glad it's finished :sleep:.

Now I've started to lose the bigger flights and some of them take 8+ hours to return and speeding up doesn't work, I've informed GI and nada its so frustrating the least they can do is acknowledge - they've not even sent me the standard 'make sure your internet is secure' :LOL: #neglected

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Anybody else had this problem with Window's (or any other platform)?

I've put a ticket in to GI this morning I've lost 1960k PAX plus flight/materials used and alliance tasks not registered either.

4 x Turbos to Washington (alliance) = 152 PAX + LL's - Lost
4 x Jumbos to Tokyo = 1520k PAX + FC's & SP's - Lost
1 x Powerful Delta to Shanghai = 280 PX + FC - Lost
2 x Heli's to Banff = 8 PAX + materials - Lost

Now showing at 0 PAX and 0 Alliance Tasks :banghead::cry:

@Gt city any chance you can help with my ticket please sorry to ask?!
Same for me, I flew for 12 hours yesterday and in checking my alliance passengers and alliance flights, no change from the day before..... I thought this happened about a week ago but was not 100% sure , but definite;y sure no progress given to me n alliance levels after a full day of flights. I have had to pull 6 tickets in recent weeks for one thing or another and am a bit sick of this game and it's never ending glitches. :(

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Same for me, I flew for 12 hours yesterday and in checking my alliance passengers and alliance flights, no change from the day before..... I thought this happened about a week ago but was not 100% sure , but definite;y sure no progress given to me n alliance levels after a full day of flights. I have had to pull 6 tickets in recent weeks for one thing or another and am a bit sick of this game and it's never ending glitches. :(

Yeah it's a ongoing nightmare for most of us.

I had a reply yesterday from GI saying 'We've already found the true cause of the problem and working on solving it as soon as possible'....I think we've all received this reply in the past, I know I have, more than once :(

Just hoping it get's fixed before next week's alliance :whistle:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Update re this thread that was started on 5th February.

Can someone please advise me what the protocol is for GI and Tickets submitted?

This is the 3rd week of the alliance since I submitted my ticket, I've had no real update just 'we are aware of the problem' and 'our dev team are working on it' etc

The same thing has happened again lost 3 alliance flights, so contacted GI again to inform them and straight after they sent me the automated email with a NEW ticket number???

So does this mean that they have closed my original ticket without notifying me, not given me a definite update or any form of compensation and now I've gone back to the bottom of the pile?

- I'm sure I already know the answer's to the above :banghead:

Top Bottom