Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2018

Well not sure why everyone thinks this is difficult. I guess at a low enough level that may ring true.
I don't recall the difficulty last time but did have 3 stars on all planes from jumbo down. with a couple stars
on the bigger planes I usually don't finish those as I won't use fuel to speed them up. (the amounts annoy me:p)
I did have 300 some odd letters of hope sitting around so I think those won't be as hard to collect as some have said.

@Bob69bob maybe I am being thick but exactly what is a magic garden? I have a serenity garden but don't
recall a magic garden. :confused:

I *am* thick AND low level!! I just don't want to waste resources on an item that may not be helpful. I'd have to give up obtaining items needed to be able to participate in blue/red launches. Now, if someone said, this 3 radius building is worth it I would divert resources......even at my lowly level!!

For info, I used all 12 of my neighbour visits to click on mail drops, it got me 25 knives which got me 13 items. I envisage doing the same tomorrow and the next day and I should have it done. Will get 3-5 golden stamps, each one last for 5 minutes, during which I should get 6 planes landed, so I need four collections (not 3) to complete the event.

Very doable.

Three-starring the special destinations however, will be tricky!
In any case you need 5 to complete the event

Well not sure why everyone thinks this is difficult. I guess at a low enough level that may ring true.
I don't recall the difficulty last time but did have 3 stars on all planes from jumbo down. with a couple stars
on the bigger planes I usually don't finish those as I won't use fuel to speed them up. (the amounts annoy me:p)
I did have 300 some odd letters of hope sitting around so I think those won't be as hard to collect as some have said.

@Bob69bob maybe I am being thick but exactly what is a magic garden? I have a serenity garden but don't
recall a magic garden. :confused:
Getting letter of hope is really difficult. I used all my visits just now to click only mail items at my neighbors airports. From the 5x12=60 items, I got perhaps some 20 knives (didn’t count them). With those I only got 2 TWO letters!
Letters of hope may also drop from the post office buildings. I have 6 of them. Drop rate for letters from those buildings have been around 1/12. How am I supposed to collect enough letters to 3star some destinations?
I’ll finish the event soon hopefully, because I have several items from last year’s edition. At this moment, I’m only missing 1 stamp and a 2 golden planes to land. But it will be difficult to compete for the leagues, as well as to star destinations.
I guess GI is pushing players to buy that expensive philatelic museum...
Btw, I didn’t have any knife or letter left from last year...

Getting letter of hope is really difficult. I used all my visits just now to click only mail items at my neighbors airports. From the 5x12=60 items, I got perhaps some 20 knives (didn’t count them). With those I only got 2 TWO letters!
Letters of hope may also drop from the post office buildings. I have 6 of them. Drop rate for letters from those buildings have been around 1/12. How am I supposed to collect enough letters to 3star some destinations?
I’ll finish the event soon hopefully, because I have several items from last year’s edition. At this moment, I’m only missing 1 stamp and a 2 golden planes to land. But it will be difficult to compete for the leagues, as well as to star destinations.
I guess GI is pushing players to buy that expensive philatelic museum...
Btw, I didn’t have any knife or letter left from last year...

I’ve gotten about 40 letters thus far between buildings and visits to my/neighbors lost mail. I’ve had about a 50% hit rate on knives

I started totally from scratch but have only the 5 collections from the flights left

That, and competing for the top league also
For collecting Letters and climbing up in the rankings you should consider not only the event flights (I'm currently 3*-ing the Giant destination and then will stop flying any event destinations) but also flying to a bunch of regular flights, which drop letters - Cyprus, Malta, Rome, Dubai, Shanghai, Berlin, Caracas etc.)

For collecting Letters and climbing up in the rankings you should consider not only the event flights (I'm currently 3*-ing the Giant destination and then will stop flying any event destinations) but also flying to a bunch of regular flights, which drop letters - Cyprus, Malta, Rome, Dubai, Shanghai, Berlin, Caracas etc.)
Thanks Pit, I hadn’t realized that :banghead::banghead:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
I can't get the game update, despite 4 attempts this AM??? pop-up message says upgrade now,, go to MS Store, update starts, but still get 6.6.2???,, 5th try right now....so to my forum neighbors,,,I am unable to send EVENT ITEMS,,,,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
I can't get the game update, despite 4 attempts this AM??? pop-up message says upgrade now,, go to MS Store, update starts, but still get 6.6.2???,, 5th try right now....so to my forum neighbors,,,I am unable to send EVENT ITEMS,,,,

SPOKE TO SOON,, took 5 attempts to get MS Store to (finish) upgrade,,,seems it will upgrade for a while then go to game,,then the pop up msg,,back to MS store, to see the progress has gained a little more,,,then back to game etc etc etd,,,,
GOT HER NOW knives will be on there way

Top Bottom