Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 51

Pyramids are the easiest. You need to buy maps of duke when he comes to mesoamerica. They cost 2k each and you can buy 5 at a time. You will need around 150 to guarantee getting all the maps. When you fly to mesoamerica you will get the occasional map dropped. There are 5 maps to collect. You then need to fly to each map destination,these destination maps once activated only run for 6 hours, hence the volume of fuel and volume of passengers.
I would concentrate on getting you airfield built up a bit more before tackling adventure maps. Go on the wiki and take a read, or there are lots of threads on this wonderful forum.
Sounds like a lot, will wait on those......oil it is......

I just saw this thread. Lots of great advice but i will add my two cents

1. I upgraded my tower as fast as I could. More planes meant more easy income. Then I’d build the refinery and then 1 of each of the laundry, sweets etc. if you have one then you can get the extras from neighbors
2. Join space flights even with a small number of points. You get items for the collections and that means more easy money. You also get fuel which helps for QL and adventure missions. You can get a lot if you fly on someone’s QL and it only cost you 96 points
3. If you have an extra game then join a fuel ring. 400 units of fuel a day takes care of a lot of headaches. 2000 units a day really makes it fun, but I don’t have the limit to deal with
4. Try to get any of the buildings that drop a daily collectible. The space related ones are great but if you can get to adventure buildings you start building up a lot of big money collections. I don’t think I started these though until I was around level 75
5. I stopped upgrading my town hall and terminals at a certain point. I’ll eventually upgrade but between Grand Hotels and bigger passenger buildings I haven’t seen a need to drop $1m coins or more on those buildings. I’ll get to them eventually but I’m to a point where I can fly 60,000 passengers with one alarm clock and one family ticket for the various missions.

I’ll see what else I can remember. I do know the point you’re at begins to become a slow slog. Imagine how it would be without this forum.

We have all been there. This game is not a game you can rush. Prices inflate ie lvl 7 runway is 1.5 million and i just spend 3mil on upgrading my terminal to lvl 11. I thought the same at your lvl. I am now making over 100k coins a day now without even doing anything out of the ordinary. Just plan ahead, stick to that plan and you will be fine, but it will take time. You will laugh one day at how you thought you would struggle to get 200k collected. Like i say it will take time, i have been playing for around 16 months now.
Plan plan plan, fly space missions, dont overstretch and ignore where you can the quests on the left hand side, they complete as and when.

@Blue Jay 100k per day? Yikes..I thought I was doing well with 30k per day.

I just saw this thread. Lots of great advice but i will add my two cents

1. I upgraded my tower as fast as I could. More planes meant more easy income. Then I’d build the refinery and then 1 of each of the laundry, sweets etc. if you have one then you can get the extras from neighbors
2. Join space flights even with a small number of points. You get items for the collections and that means more easy money. You also get fuel which helps for QL and adventure missions. You can get a lot if you fly on someone’s QL and it only cost you 96 points
3. If you have an extra game then join a fuel ring. 400 units of fuel a day takes care of a lot of headaches. 2000 units a day really makes it fun, but I don’t have the limit to deal with
4. Try to get any of the buildings that drop a daily collectible. The space related ones are great but if you can get to adventure buildings you start building up a lot of big money collections. I don’t think I started these though until I was around level 75
5. I stopped upgrading my town hall and terminals at a certain point. I’ll eventually upgrade but between Grand Hotels and bigger passenger buildings I haven’t seen a need to drop $1m coins or more on those buildings. I’ll get to them eventually but I’m to a point where I can fly 60,000 passengers with one alarm clock and one family ticket for the various missions.

I’ll see what else I can remember. I do know the point you’re at begins to become a slow slog. Imagine how it would be without this forum.

All good advice.
I currently am at tower lvl 4 and running 6 planes (most of the time 1 jumbo ranger and 5 jets mainly to obtain launch items switching out a plane if needed for an alliance mission). However, with my recent addition of a small oil refinery I am up to 116 max fuel. So for example sending 5 jets to North Observatory and the Jumbo to the next 3 star flight I'm already short of the 168 needed in the morning. Spending the 200k to upgrade to lvl 2 small oil and spending the next 10 greenies on a powerful oil refinery will get me to 213 leaving me a spare 45 even in the morning let alone during the day with accepted guest planes allowing me to speed up flights. Having said that mouthful I think I'm going to spend the next 200k on the lvl 2 small and the next 10 greenies on the powerful and then probably the next 200k on tower 5.

I will continue to try to get a launch in a day whether it's a green, blue or my upcoming 1st red and always on the lookout for QL's when I have resources.

I haven't reached that level of addiction to create support accounts but 400 and 2000 units of fuel a day is inticing.

I haven't looked into this yet but I'll put it on my to do list!

I do appreciate all the feedback and advice. I know there are different ways to look at the game and it is all helpful!!

Best regards!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I was just wondering... IF @Spork has the 100 limit then it's no use in building factories too soon, right? Any thoughts on that @Blue Jay @Davescharf @Madge59230 @Chazzy999 ?
True, but i think it was mentioned laundry was required as that was spork’s next flight plan. Should hold off the sweet factory until a month before requirements then not many items will be wasted, but once you hit 100 (if the limit applies) then you just dont collect and you have 100 in stock

True, but i think it was mentioned laundry was required as that was spork’s next flight plan. Should hold off the sweet factory until a month before requirements then not many items will be wasted, but once you hit 100 (if the limit applies) then you just dont collect and you have 100 in stock
Yes, the 100 limit is just another variable in the equation

Thank you all for the replies. Being a newer player I do have the 100 limit which I already find annoying even though it probably doesn't affect me much now at my level.

@TeresaLisboa I agree that I don't necessarily need to prioritize the sweets or laundry too soon. I have 7-8 more flights to 3 star before I get to my first that requires flight catering which is Moscow.

@Blue Jay Although laundry is requirement for me after 3 starring 7-8 more flights I may be able to handle without the laundry. This is because of gifting and using my Jumbo Ranger to go to Tokyo for an alliance mission I do already have 6 flight catering and growing (as well as 22 spare props) and can ask for it in gifts. So I think I will start to think of the factories as other items are not as critically needed as fuel/pax/money. But it's a work in process

@TeresaLisboa I put this in off topic as I didn't really know the best location however AC questions seems more appropriate if @Husam deems that.

@Davescharf That's a good idea using the ads for fuel. I do use the adds for different things when needed but using them as a default for fuel when not needed for other items is a good idea. I still don't understand how the ads work in general. I'm not sure if a total # of ads are available for different things like building, speeding up building, fuel, etc. or if there are different "counters" for each. Sometimes it seems like there are plenty of ads yet sometimes it seems they are scare and I can't seem to nail down a pattern.

Thanks again everyone....

I was just wondering... IF @Spork has the 100 limit then it's no use in building factories too soon, right? Any thoughts on that @Blue Jay @Davescharf @Madge59230 @Chazzy999 ?
I see your logic about the 100 limit, but I would still do it earlier. At 2 lollipops a day its still 50 days before its full. It fills up and is ready at max whenever you want it. You dont 'lose' anything.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I see your logic about the 100 limit, but I would still do it earlier. At 2 lollipops a day its still 50 days before its full. It fills up and is ready at max whenever you want it. You dont 'lose' anything.
Also remember without any expansions of the laundry factory the yield time is 12 hours, so 2 blankets a day for 50 days will get you to the 100 mark, like we all say plan ahead and you wont end up with planes on the ground waiting for the goods to arrive.
Don’t know how i would cope with the 100 limit :-(

Also remember without any expansions of the laundry factory the yield time is 12 hours, so 2 blankets a day for 50 days will get you to the 100 mark, like we all say plan ahead and you wont end up with planes on the ground waiting for the goods to arrive.
Don’t know how i would cope with the 100 limit :-(
The 100 limit, it's different game. Got it on my support, so glad not on main.

I don't want to be level 51!!!!

How am I ever going to afford 800,000 for runways and 500,000 for planes when I can barely make money for 200k upgrades!?!?!?!

:mad::notworthy::unsure::drowning::greedy::hungover::jimlad::nailbiting::sour::sorry::spitoutdummy::stop::wacky::wtf::wideyed::yuck:
In my opinion you do not actually need to buy runway 6. I am up to level 71 and still only have runway 5. Sure, I turn away some guest planes but I am not ready to start flying any planes bigger than my one giant so I see no reason in spending the 800,000 coins. When I am ready for bigger planes, I will save up and buy runway 7 and skip 6.
Definitely upgrade your control tower soon. More planes = more money + items for collections or launches ($$)

Top Bottom