Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 51

In my opinion you do not actually need to buy runway 6. I am up to level 71 and still only have runway 5. Sure, I turn away some guest planes but I am not ready to start flying any planes bigger than my one giant so I see no reason in spending the 800,000 coins. When I am ready for bigger planes, I will save up and buy runway 7 and skip 6.
Definitely upgrade your control tower soon. More planes = more money + items for collections or launches ($$)

I have a lvl 4 and lvl 5 runway and I don’t expect to be buying a runway anytime soon.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Great thread, thank you for all the good advice! I'm close to Spork's level, though I've progressed slightly differently with the oil refineries, more planes, and don't yet have the MCC3 or red pad. Sounds like lunar launches ought to take precedence for me over the level 6 runway I've been saving for, right?

One trick I've used to get past the morning oil crunch is to use the reserve hanger. Some days I'd keep the biggest plane in the reserve hanger and fly a smaller, less thirsty unit. Later in the day when the small one comes back, switch in the bigger plane. However, that's not as much of an issue now that I've joined a fuel ring. :)

I am a definite advocate for oil refineries. So much nicer even with just the small one to send of my 5 jets and one jumbo ranger. I also use the add oil refills regularly unless upgrading a building and that takes precedence. I am in the waiting period for the small one to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2 and am saving greenies for the powerful. Also next upgrade will be the control tower. All along it's the space race to make money!!

No plans in the near future to do anything with my 1 lvl 5 and 1 lvl 4 runway and I'm turning away falcons left and right.

other than that 3 starring and maybe will look into these adventure flights I am hearing about ;)

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
I don't want to be level 51!!!!

How am I ever going to afford 800,000 for runways and 500,000 for planes when I can barely make money for 200k upgrades!?!?!?!

:mad::notworthy::unsure::drowning::greedy::hungover::jimlad::nailbiting::sour::sorry::spitoutdummy::stop::wacky::wtf::wideyed::yuck:

Something nobody has mentioned yet - join a good alliance.

If the alliance manage to complete half its tasks, it gets you an extra 50% income from ALL flights for a week!

PS ours does :D
PPS we're recruiting :LOL:

Something nobody has mentioned yet - join a good alliance.

If the alliance manage to complete half its tasks, it gets you an extra 50% income from ALL flights for a week!

PS ours does :D
PPS we're recruiting :LOL:

more good advice! I just changed Alliances and depending on GI's resolving of the non counting flights bug I should have an extra 50% income next week!!

Thank you for the "offer"!

Top Bottom