Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 51

I don't want to be level 51!!!!

How am I ever going to afford 800,000 for runways and 500,000 for planes when I can barely make money for 200k upgrades!?!?!?!

:mad::notworthy::unsure::drowning::greedy::hungover::jimlad::nailbiting::sour::sorry::spitoutdummy::stop::wacky::wtf::wideyed::yuck:
That rings a bell! I can remember saying exactly the same thing. All going soo fast.!

Don't let it hassle you. You don't have to buy a runway for 800k, or a plane for 500k.

My advice is consolidate your game. Get passenger buildings and coin buildings which reflect the time you play. If you can expand do it. Dont rush to upgrade everything. Build sweet factories and laundries. Save items for the future.

Makes it easier when you do get to fly bigger planes.

I think I am decent on pax generation and running of flights while still being able to participate in green/blue/red launches and alliance flights. Money is just sooooo slow to accumulate and expansion was slow for me until a couple of weeks ago finding out about the 3 greenie weekend code which unfortunately I never knew about....

My current projects are to build oil refineries to hold more fuel so I can run more flights, upgrade control tower to have more plans to run more flights, find as many QL's and launches as possible.

I am curious as to the reasoning behind building sweet factories and laundries? Is it just to stock up for later flights? I was actually considering building the laundry next anyway as I've reach those flights.

I have a lot of jumbo rangers but I can only afford to fly of them barely!!

Shesh!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I don't want to be level 51!!!!

How am I ever going to afford 800,000 for runways and 500,000 for planes when I can barely make money for 200k upgrades!?!?!?!

:mad::notworthy::unsure::drowning::greedy::hungover::jimlad::nailbiting::sour::sorry::spitoutdummy::stop::wacky::wtf::wideyed::yuck:
We have all been there. This game is not a game you can rush. Prices inflate ie lvl 7 runway is 1.5 million and i just spend 3mil on upgrading my terminal to lvl 11. I thought the same at your lvl. I am now making over 100k coins a day now without even doing anything out of the ordinary. Just plan ahead, stick to that plan and you will be fine, but it will take time. You will laugh one day at how you thought you would struggle to get 200k collected. Like i say it will take time, i have been playing for around 16 months now.
Plan plan plan, fly space missions, dont overstretch and ignore where you can the quests on the left hand side, they complete as and when.

I think I am decent on pax generation and running of flights while still being able to participate in green/blue/red launches and alliance flights. Money is just sooooo slow to accumulate and expansion was slow for me until a couple of weeks ago finding out about the 3 greenie weekend code which unfortunately I never knew about....

My current projects are to build oil refineries to hold more fuel so I can run more flights, upgrade control tower to have more plans to run more flights, find as many QL's and launches as possible.

I am curious as to the reasoning behind building sweet factories and laundries? Is it just to stock up for later flights? I was actually considering building the laundry next anyway as I've reach those flights.

Shesh!
Yes build a laundry and sweet factory first. Save them, then when you start you have lots. I'm just starting falcon and have lots of lollipops in storage. Sounds like you might need a few more coin buildings. It's a difficult balance.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Shesh!
Like Madge i built one of each of the factories as soon as they were available not even having the planes. When you have starred all you lower planes you then want to buy the new ones but if you dont pre plan and build you wont be able to fly that often. It’s a great strategy

We have all been there. This game is not a game you can rush. Prices inflate ie lvl 7 runway is 1.5 million and i just spend 3mil on upgrading my terminal to lvl 11. I thought the same at your lvl. I am now making over 100k coins a day now without even doing anything out of the ordinary. Just plan ahead, stick to that plan and you will be fine, but it will take time. You will laugh one day at how you thought you would struggle to get 200k collected. Like i say it will take time, i have been playing for around 16 months now.
Plan plan plan, fly space missions, dont overstretch and ignore where you can the quests on the left hand side, they complete as and when.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm doing what you are saying although I may have pushed ahead to be in the space race (just finished upgrading to MCC3 and building red pad).

On we go .... **argh** just refused first falcon**

Like Madge i built one of each of the factories as soon as they were available not even having the planes. When you have starred all you lower planes you then want to buy the new ones but if you dont pre plan and build you wont be able to fly that often. It’s a great strategy

Haha, I did that and sold the old planes once three starred only to purchase them back as need for events, mission etc. Just sold a turbo prop for a powerful propeller to participate in an alliance mission!!

I just hate seeing all those Jumbo Rangers sitting in storage.... :(

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Haha, I did that and sold the old planes once three starred only to purchase them back as need for events, mission etc. Just sold a turbo prop for a powerful propeller to participate in an alliance mission!!

I just hate seeing all those Jumbo Rangers sitting in storage.... :(
They were no use to me as i have 3 starred all the jumbo flights before the event lol

They were no use to me as i have 3 starred all the jumbo flights before the event lol
so @Blue Jay @Madge59230 what's you recommendation to build next?

1. upgrade small oil refinery from lvl 1 to 2 for 200k
2. upgrade control tower from lvl 4 to lvl 5 for 200k to be able to add another hanger/flight
3. build laundry for 100k
4. build sweets for 300k

buy for 10 greenies next
1. expand land
2. buy powerful oil refinery
3. save and but tesla power plant

anyone want to loan me at a low interest rate 1mil in coins and 50 greenies?!

2. upgrade control tower from lvl 4 to lvl 5 for 200k to be able to add another hanger/flight
4. build sweets for 300k

buy for 10 greenies next
1. expand land

Personally I'd do oil refinery, sweet, laundry, ct.

I made a commitment to buy one tesla a month when i bought greenies every month. Start with one, use the rest for land.

I have been advised to three star all flights and if you haven't three starred all your flights up to jumbo, you shouldn't buy the next plane size. That would mean you wouldn't have to buy all the expensive stuff you are dreading. Then as you do that, you suddenly realise you are making loads of money and you can expand and increase and eventually afford the further stuff.

Personally I'd do oil refinery, sweet, laundry, ct.

I made a commitment to buy one tesla a month when i bought greenies every month. Start with one, use the rest for land.

I like your thinking, I was planning on doing the refinery and then control tower. However, I'll probably do refinery and then sweet and laundry or laundry then sweet as my next flights need laundry.

I won't spend any money on the game but I may save up the greenies for a Tesla in between land expansions.

Thanks for the advice as I was deciding ... (n)(n)(n)

(y)(y)(y)(y)

I have been advised to three star all flights and if you haven't three starred all your flights up to jumbo, you shouldn't buy the next plane size. That would mean you wouldn't have to buy all the expensive stuff you are dreading. Then as you do that, you suddenly realise you are making loads of money and you can expand and increase and eventually afford the further stuff.
I agree with that too. Ive just 3 starred standard jumbos, jumping giants and going to falcons as less heavy on pax and fuel and quicker. Still 3 starring 1000 alliance flights. Stops you running before you can walk!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

4. build sweets for 300k

buy for 10 greenies next
1. expand land

I would say oil first cos if you do the control tower first yes you get another plane which then uses more fuel so you need the fuel first. Defo ignore the sweet factory for a while. Control tower i would do next then laundry (but depends what you have already flown and where you are at)

For greenies, you need more space, i would try to get those coal factories over to the airport side, which then will leave you more space to build houses and coin buildings. Good you spotted that the car dealership generates good cash.
Don’t forget to visit neighbours planatariums, its not as good as it used to be but will generate some good coin returns and stock your space fuel up.

Sounds good, that's what I've been doing. I've 3 starred everything up to my last 3 jet flights - Singapore, Sydney and St. Petersburg.

So exactly when do you make LOADS of money?!? hehe

I would say oil first cos if you do the control tower first yes you get another plane which then uses more fuel so you need the fuel first. Defo ignore the sweet factory for a while. Control tower i would do next then laundry (but depends what you have already flown and where you are at)

For greenies, you need more space, i would try to get those coal factories over to the airport side, which then will leave you more space to build houses and coin buildings. Good you spotted that the car dealership generates good cash.
Don’t forget to visit neighbours planatariums, its not as good as it used to be but will generate some good coin returns and stock your space fuel up.
sounds like a plan, I'm visiting almost solely planetariums for launch items.... 5 per neighbor for all my slots.

I will work on moving the coal plants over next too.....

Thanks!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
sounds like a plan, I'm visiting almost solely planetariums for launch items.... 5 per neighbor for all my slots.

I will work on moving the coal plants over next too.....

Thanks!
And dont forget the adventure flights as well, but they need lots of fuel and lots of passengers, but when you get the collection buildings you start getting drops every day. But for that you need lots more space, and looking at your airfield i think adventure buildings are a while off for you at this point in time.

And dont forget the adventure flights as well, but they need lots of fuel and lots of passengers, but when you get the collection buildings you start getting drops every day. But for that you need lots more space, and looking at your airfield i think adventure buildings are a while off for you at this point in time.

I know ZERO about adventure flights. Which one should I start with??

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I know ZERO about adventure flights. Which one should I start with??
Pyramids are the easiest. You need to buy maps of duke when he comes to mesoamerica. They cost 2k each and you can buy 5 at a time. You will need around 150 to guarantee getting all the maps. When you fly to mesoamerica you will get the occasional map dropped. There are 5 maps to collect. You then need to fly to each map destination,these destination maps once activated only run for 6 hours, hence the volume of fuel and volume of passengers.
I would concentrate on getting you airfield built up a bit more before tackling adventure maps. Go on the wiki and take a read, or there are lots of threads on this wonderful forum.

Top Bottom