Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched HIJACKED by machodvd

Dude..... why do you have to be such a party pooper??
Is he/she a member here in the forum ?
If not this your fault why you adding neighbors that you cannot contact them.
When you start your own launch you have to put 1524 points to be sure if someone hijacked cannot take first place.
The best choice always join a team from the forum (y)
Dont worry this happen for me in 2016 many times :ROFLMAO: some of them from the forum but it was misunderstood and in 2017 i start to kick out before he/she close the launch and no more hijack in my list.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
My fault... :banghead:

I was still adding points: LFTs.
I don’t think it’s your fault...it’s your right to add what you want...I don’t care if they are in the forum or not...I would delete them...not everyone always has PEBS and MS to add quickly. And sometime we want to get rid of the little stuff.

a day before maintenance I started a launch and as always a guy / gal named galactic helmet joined, in this instance what irked me was the pace he was adding points and quickly he added so much so that I couldn't pass him, I then waited 30 for him/her to close the launch and 1hr and 30 minutes later the pad was still there well, I kicked him/her to the curb for even daring me...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
a day before maintenance I started a launch and as always a guy / gal named galactic helmet joined, in this instance what irked me was the pace he was adding points and quickly he added so much so that I couldn't pass him, I then waited 30 for him/her to close the launch and 1hr and 30 minutes later the pad was still there well, I kicked him/her to the curb for even daring me...

Since these types of players can be removed from a launch, and lose all of their invested resources, why do they continue to behave in this pointless manner, quite brainless.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Good for you:LOL:...I would have done the same. (y)

Since these types of players can be removed from a launch, and lose all of their invested resources, why do they continue to behave in this pointless manner, quite brainless.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
If you ask me I wouldn't answer that question to save my life. Purely pointless.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
It took me a week to gather all those points, been having really bad luck recently (n)
Will take a harder stance in the future, thanks for all your messages.

It took me a week to gather all those points, been having really bad luck recently (n)
Will take a harder stance in the future, thanks for all your messages.
It’s happened to all of us at some time. Eventually you will have a list of friends who you know you can trust. Occasionally I still have someone I added who will do just that and if they do I delete them.

It still takes me a long time to gather space launch items.

Keep the faith and you will get the benefits of winning a launch regularly

Reactions: p2p
Top Bottom