Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Happy to be here. Thanks for inviting me!

I had my first lunar launch on Friday and wound up stumbling into a QL party. I got 10 lunar launches off by the time it was done :woot:

After that though I am pretty depleted on the higher-point launch items. I am happy to pitch in on launches and be content for a while with the lower ranks while I build my supplies back up.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Alright, this is getting exciting! With the addition of Robobobo888, our private launch group is now up to 8 players. With everyone wanting to stock up on space supplies and the US Memorial Day weekend coming soon, I'd like to suggest we postpone our planned launch schedule until June. I know this seems like way far in the future, but I'm sure June 1st will be here before we all know it.

As always, you thoughts and input are appreciated!

Link to Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YEvMCQ_AVdbiePeSfOJkPyxn-oImb7Q09YvXxHaUy5A/edit?usp=sharing

Image:
PL Group June.gif

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
The schedule looks good to me too. Sorry I haven't had a chance to read up on this/these threads to see what a 'private launch group' is all about. I think (mostly*) I get it now. So I will launch a green on 05/22 and post once I have done so.

I did decide to build a blue launch pad (despite fact it is so similar to green 'collections wise') however I don't anticipate having red launch pad any time soon since it is so very expensive to buy. Therefore I can pitch in on blue launches as well beginning tomorrow.

*My questions are below:
  • should I post once I launch the rocket or after I put in all my points?
  • I obviously can't put them in all at once since some take hours so at what points after adding should I post?
  • do we just 'respect' the first place position from beginning and only add enough to keep them in first at all times?
Hopefully I will have enough 'launch fuel/supplies' (what do you all call those?) to participate helping and also enough to get a first place when it's my turn to lol.

Thanks all! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi jenn thanks for the defroster

I myself still struggle with the forum lol

I'm only good for green or blue launches myself fir a while as I'm way off from MC3 and Red pads

A suggestion can be Ines who cannot participate in Red launches can do a green or blue one at same time that way both can still do launches on the same day

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
@Jenn12345 usually if 4 or more are joining a launch the lead person puts in around 576-600 points to get 1st place

These guys know tons and are very helpful

When it's your turn to do a launch on the schedule then start it out in your points then message us to start adding points once pints are complete. Launch it and message here that is has launched

Can someone repost the schedule and I think starting from June would be best to gather up resources for launches

Happy to be here. Thanks for inviting me!

I had my first lunar launch on Friday and wound up stumbling into a QL party. I got 10 lunar launches off by the time it was done :woot:

After that though I am pretty depleted on the higher-point launch items. I am happy to pitch in on launches and be content for a while with the lower ranks while I build my supplies back up.

I may have been one of the perps for that Friday QL party. Once Kendra showed up it was bound to get fun because she has a QL on every launch. A couple weeks ago I organized a QL party and we did over 30 launches in 2.5 hours. That was pretty fun :)

You will find a lot of people in our group are frequently running short on supplies. Throwing in 100 points on a red to get 2000 or 6000 coins isn't always a bad thing. One of my fuel ring games can do green and blue launches now but I don't have any spacesuits to actually put one up...it happens all the time.

For anyone interested in probably going to put a green on tonight. I can at least collect a map or two without investing a ton of points in the launch

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi not sure if all these are vital for launches or not but it's what I have

8 spacesuits
3 lab notebooks
0 field ration
52 treadmills