Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Oops, I thought @Mark carson had started a blue, so I activated blue, didn't see his, figured I'd missed it already, and hopped on someone else (non-forum person). But they haven't put any more points in for hours. Maybe they're gone for the day at work, or maybe they're hoping that I finish all the points. Anyway, still waiting on the launch pad...At least this way I can plink away at my mountain of solid fuel, one unit every two hours:wacky:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Do you all do quest as a priority assome buildings are so expensive but reward is crap points just another tick really isn't it
Okay a little late to respond but...

I totally agree that some of the quests are crap. The private clinic return on investment is over 8 months and the natural history museum return on investment exceeds 18 months. This isn't even considering the cost of land, population, and electricity. Maybe there is some reason to complete these missions that I'm not appreciating due to my inexperience, in which case I would welcome enlightenment. At this point I'm largely ignoring the missions. It's still good to activate them when they pop up because sometimes you will complete them by the by, but in general I don't pursue them.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Not often i do missions either, but some you may need to do to obtain certain items, but I don't think there is anything that important. I am concentrating on getting terminal and tower up to at least lvl 10 before i think of doing any missions of extreme cost, better ways to spend money (ooh hang on is that me of my dear wife typing those words)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Hey there fellow space travellers. I was wondering if during this time of trying to stockpile fuel for launches would anyone be interested in doing a launch or two where we just use up some of the smaller fuels that have a long timer such as solid fuel. I've got over 100 of those but only get to use one or two during a normal launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Hey there fellow space travellers. I was wondering if during this time of trying to stockpile fuel for launches would anyone be interested in doing a launch or two where we just use up some of the smaller fuels that have a long timer such as solid fuel. I've got over 100 of those but only get to use one or two during a normal launch.
I'm in!

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi I don't seem to be getting alerts of posts on here

I joined a Blue launch cost me about 1600 to launch it

But I'm happy to join Blue tomoorw once I'm back

I can't do greens still

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Hi I don't seem to be getting alerts of posts on here

I haven't been getting the alerts either. I've been checking the forum periodically throughout the last couple of days and refreshed the page every time and didn't show any alerts. I thought maybe everyone was too drunk to fly or something. :depressed::dead::wacky:
Then I went looking and found that I was three pages behind. :ROFLMAO:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I can't do greens still[/QUOTE]
I haven't been getting the alerts either. I've been checking the forum periodically throughout the last couple of days and refreshed the page every time and didn't show any alerts. I thought maybe everyone was too drunk to fly or something. :depressed::dead::wacky:
Then I went looking and found that I was three pages behind. :ROFLMAO:
Have you both got this thread on watch ??

Top Bottom