Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Pirates

@Raschuma my five cents on how I deal with hijackers (and attempted hijackers as well): if I've been hijacked by someone or if during launch preparation I see someone overtaking me after I'm over 576 pts, then I reject such person asap or at latest after the shuttle is back. If you do not have contact to such people, you'll never be able to sync with them your etiquette for launches.
If the person is on the forum, then I message him/her and I carefully follow his/hers further actions and whether he/she will comply further with my requests/proposals.
In this way I have recently significantly reduced hijacking attempts in my launches. And of corse, having clov se to 500 neighbors I only accept new neighbors from the forum, after a PM.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've had launches hijacked within the first few minutes of launch. No excuse for that.

That's happened to me right now on my very first blue launch. I had put in 778 points myself, was joined by someone who put in 374 and then someone called "Acid2017" hijacked the launch about 10 minutes after I had started it. I removed him from my neighbour's list so that he can't do it again. Another neighbour of mine was just about to join but could not get in any more because of this and I don't think this is fair behaviour.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
@Raschuma my five cents on how I deal with hijackers (and attempted hijackers as well): if I've been hijacked by someone or if during launch preparation I see someone overtaking me after I'm over 576 pts, then I reject such person asap or at latest after the shuttle is back. If you do not have contact to such people, you'll never be able to sync with them your etiquette for launches.
If the person is on the forum, then I message him/her and I carefully follow his/hers further actions and whether he/she will comply further with my requests/proposals.
In this way I have recently significantly reduced hijacking attempts in my launches. And of corse, having clov se to 500 neighbors I only accept new neighbors from the forum, after a PM.
I agree with you and will be adopting most of this policy myself. Thanks for letting me launch with you in the past.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Agree with exactly.

I have slight addition. I "trained" one person this way. I booted them off a laugh when they passed me but I kept them as a neighbor. This fellow joined another and stayed very low to communicate. And then he sent me gift. He hasn't been a problem since.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
O

Ok, as I said this was a rant. You could have stopped reading right there. Second, some of these people are on the forum, but dont go very deep into the measages to find old messages. I had to dig pretty deep. So for some who are new here this gives them a heads up, that its not cool to "hijack", sounds like something pirates do, unless they have spoken to the person who created the launch.
Lol, don't tell me to read less. It's you who should read more.

Send PMs, that's what I've meant. That's what they are for.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't understand it either. If someone wants to get 1st place, why not start a launch and put in more than half fuel of what is required? It's not that hard to start a launch yourself.

Top Bottom