Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It's time to say good bye

@Robby Kusuma, sorry to see you go as your QL parties were legendary and those helped me get as far as I am right now. I can't blame you as we are all VERY frustrated. As strictly an iOS player we don't even have an update!! :mad: However, I am not interested in the Alliance as it will be impossible to get a decent ranking and the maps. I REALLY, REALLY would like the reserve hangar though.

@Pavolko_Gun, glad you reconsidered. I hope that I will be able to visit you again in the near future as you had great airports!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am also on the verge guys. After all theres only so much patience...
I can see that it is really hard. But as i can see, GI blame themselves with this "HUGE UPDATE"....

Better that they would introduce one new feature, step by step, or month by month, and not too much at once. And we all see the result: android update with toooo much bugs, no iOS update for about 5 months (it is really so much already!?!), complaining, non-working games, etc....

Hope new update will be introduced soon. Oh, i almost stop to hope for more... :blackeye: :bag:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
At the start of the year when Ivan wrote his post about the reserve hangar & mission to Mars everybody was excited. Now it has got so bad this game with bugs + the alliance (I haven't played but have only read negative comments) + months of no update it really isn't worth playing. The kicker for me is the experience points (you WORK HARD to EARN THEM & the game developers TAKE THEM AWAY. I really don't think I'll be playing for much longer myself, just as I'm about to post this message another thought, the dreaded 'time travel message' that still hasn't been fixed.

My message to GI (you have the potential to make Airport City an amazing game, (it used to be really good fun to play before the bugs & boredom setting in) why not make the alliance easier, why can't everyone get at least 1 map, what is the point in flying the whole week for f**k all?

I used to buy greenies regularly but since I found out GI are just money grabbing ------ I've stopped & wouldn't buy anything from them again, also I've sent messages to Ivan & the replies I've got are so cryptic I'm sure he is playing another game. Which all adds up. GI are doing their best to make the game as boring as possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
My game crashed and my city change to one of my neighbor's city.

I sent the ticket to GI and they said that they can not give me back my own city, they can only provide the coins and green notes to build the new city faster.

My city has many adventure buildings that can not build by coins and green notes. Also the event award's building can not buy too.

So I don't want to start the game again, even though I start a new game, but GI must let me have some surprise (bug) and need to say goodbye.

I wanted join 350+ star club, but I only had 348 star before my game crashed, what the fun.

Thanks you for the helped and gift from all of my neighbors.
Good luck and all the best in the future.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Hi all,
I have not stopped playing the game yet, but I'm playing at maybe 2 or 3 percent of the intensity I played before. I'll keep an eye on this game for you Robby and report back if/when it becomes fun again.

Device
  1. Android
My game crashed and my city change to one of my neighbor's city.

I sent the ticket to GI and they said that they can not give me back my own city, they can only provide the coins and green notes to build the new city faster.

My city has many adventure buildings that can not build by coins and green notes. Also the event award's building can not buy too.

So I don't want to start the game again, even though I start a new game, but GI must let me have some surprise (bug) and need to say goodbye.

I wanted join 350+ star club, but I only had 348 star before my game crashed, what the fun.

So sorry to hear this Simon........

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Wl189 and !! Wl189 !
Username
Wl189
I'm here in forum since a whole
Little of you know me .
I didn't even say one word in forum before , but now I would like to say to Robby that i can understand you and really we will missed you in the game and missed your parties
Keep calm and play Hay Day
Hug for Ara

I have got back from GI some items and some buildings. I have decided to continue to play as I have got all my planetariums back. I am like a newbie with some extra kick from the beginning. The downside is, only what you have counts, what you have invested is gone as you could not prove it. This is no good, but keep in mind if you claim and prove what you have, they give you back all buildings, items and resources. I like to be a newbie with 10 hangars and if they give me back my 25M gold I will have again the max number of hangars. See you all around and thanks for refriending me again,

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I am really sad to see you go @Robby.... u have been an inspiration to me and I will miss your epic launch parties my brother!!!!! U have given a lot of great info to all of us here... Also changed my game for the better with your advice over the years playing with u bud!!!! I really hope u come back to the game... u will very missed very much here my brother!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I never understood what GI was thinking when it introduced the Alliance. I don't even know how it works. It seems like you have to be on the go all the time and you have to knock down other players just to get the first. Otherwise you will not be getting maps. And seriously, does GI actually think all we do all day is play AC? That is very insulting. If I feel it will not work, I might just skip the Alliance. I play because I love it. It is a diversion. I don't want to compete with anyone else. Let's not forget the reason why we are here.

Guys, this game is piece of ... (art). I can't believe my eyes, I have got airport of SJ few seconds ago, just check it out. Compare to what I had before the first bug, it is a huge loss, compare to what I had few minutes ago, it is a huge step forward. Thanks a lot @sambhav-jain for your kind effort to build the nice city.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys, this game is piece of ... (art). I can't believe my eyes, I have got airport of SJ few seconds ago, just check it out. Compare to what I had before the first bug, it is a huge loss, compare to what I had few minutes ago, it is a huge step forward. Thanks a lot @sambhav-jain for your kind effort to build the nice city.
Lucky you... :sneaky:

:hilarious::hilarious:

It's true!
From a greenfield of empty grass, it has become full of buildings.
What about your neighbours' list? Did it change also?

The real Sj airport is stil intact. I visited both airport to collect the planetarium gifts :):).

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
How do you get it.
I keep visiting my main game from AJ2 to get that main city as I love that city,I was in my main game city for 2-3 hours but still not able to get it.
Any suggestions?
My Device has 1 GB RAM, Android 6.0, 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor, 16 GB internal storage.
Does it vary because of device or what?
What device are you using?

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@AJ that could be some kind of bug that if you install the game while you are visiting neighbor, you get his airport.
At least, somebody here wrote that this happened to him. But that could also be coincidence.
I'm glad that I ended with my support game in my main game - I do like other cities (10 planetariums etc) but I love to get it by my playing, not somebody else... So now I have 2 for 1 offer - 2 cities both mine :D

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@AJ that could be some kind of bug that if you install the game while you are visiting neighbor, you get his airport.
At least, somebody here wrote that this happened to him. But that could also be coincidence.
I'm glad that I ended with my support game in my main game - I do like other cities (10 planetariums etc) but I love to get it by my playing, not somebody else... So now I have 2 for 1 offer - 2 cities both mine :D
Don't worry, I have hardworked enough to get all buildings in my main game and I don't mind getting them for free in my second game. :D

Top Bottom