Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It's time to say good bye

How do you get it.
What device are you using?

I have Samsung S4 and it happened during the proposal for the installation of another game for 4 greenies as ads. It does not happen always, but I will never ever install any additional game, the 4 greenies does not compensate the trouble with GI support.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I have Samsung S4 and it happened during the proposal for the installation of another game for 4 greenies as ads. It does not happen always, but I will never ever install any additional game, the 4 greenies does not compensate the trouble with GI support.
Got my job done;):cool::p:D(y)
Visit AJ2:happy:

Got my job done;):cool::p:D(y)
Visit AJ2:happy:

Cool, glad it works.

Back to my case. It is awful anyway, I have comparable city now, but I lost 25M gold, 2500 greenies, 350 golden tokens, 17k silver tokens and a lot of collections and maps to special destinations. Looking forward when I will be blamed for unfair benefits.

Wont GI give it back to you?

They stated no more compensation, they think maybe I asked fr more than I had. But on Monday I replied that it is very unfair, resent them all the pictures again and today I got answer they will think about it. To be honest, I would be happy to stop to talk to them, I know they are Russians and they are very special and they think the same about us, but still...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
They stated no more compensation, they think maybe I asked fr more than I had. But on Monday I replied that it is very unfair, resent them all the pictures again and today I got answer they will think about it. To be honest, I would be happy to stop to talk to them, I know they are Russians and they are very special and they think the same about us, but still...
Keep knocking them until they give everything back. You have the right to get all the things you made. Time and efforts you have put to make that big game can't be counted and GI can never be able to compensate for that, it's invaluable.
Good luck (y)

Keep knocking them until they give everything back. You have the right to get all the things you made. Time and efforts you have put to make that big game can't be counted and GI can never be able to compensate for that, it's invaluable.
Good luck (y)

I got today the final statement and ticket is closed, got back additional 4M gold and 50 gold chests. The rest is gone. To be honest I am fed up and have no willingness to fight with them again, for me GI support is the worst example of customer care. I lost a huge amount of golden tokens, greenies and silver tokens. I rather concentrate to play and get it back by playing. Thanks to NOXx I got a chance to fly in one of the best alliances and thanks to the gifts from you, guys, I will be back to original strength in 3 months. Only shame I will travel a lot next 4 weeks, otherwise it would be only 2 months. Without you, guys, I would give up much earlier. Thanks a lot and keep in touch

Top Bottom