1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

General Items for Control Tower Level 6

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Robobobo888, 8 May 2017.

1. Robobobo888

Robobobo888 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    I finished building Control Tower Level 5. None of the items needed for Control Tower Level 6 are showing up as gifts I can send. Always before when I unlocked a new building level one of the necessary items has showed up in my outgoing gift list. Is that not the case for Control Tower 6, or is my game glitched?

2. Cosmic Blue

Cosmic Blue Administrator Active Member

Windows PC
    yarcb (windows pc)
    apple products are having some difficulties on their server,
    Give it sometime for the server to update.

Robobobo888 likes this.
  3. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Thanks! I'll check back Monday.

4. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Well it's been a couple more days and there are still no items for Control Tower 6 in my outgoing gift list. It's not a huge problem. I'm just mentioning for the record in case someone else encounters a similar situation and is looking at this thread.

5. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    I didn't pay attention to this so far. I completed my control tower 5 as well and I don't see any items for level 6 in my giftable items apart from the goggles that I could send already right from the beginning.

6. One of our forum members, I think it was @Ten33go , had a similar situation with control tower 11. He apparently had a side quest that had to be completed before he received the items in his gifting list.
    (I think - the ole memory isn't as good as it used to be.:confused::confused:)

SactoDave, Ten33go and Phyllo like this.
  7. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Interesting! I'll be on the lookout for that, then, and report back any findings. Some of these quests sit around for weeks or even months, though, so it might be a while.

Phyllo likes this.
  8. His problem might have been with terminal or town hall - you might want to check with him.

Ten33go likes this.
  9. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    Then I'll start paying attention to them again. When I found this forum, I asked about them and someone said "Side quests are not your friend" and so I kept ignoring them since then and only enjoyed it when one was won by accident. ;)

10. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Ehn, I still feel that they're not worth pursuing on their own unless they're easy. The one that really sticks in my craw is "Build a private clinic". The return on investment for that building is more than 8 months, not even counting the land/electricity/population opportunity cost!

Kendra, Ten33go and Phyllo like this.
  11. Ten33go

Ten33go 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer

Windows Mobile, Windows PC
    PM me for both friend codes
    Ten33go
    Must be that sometimer's disease hon. It wasn't me. I haven't even upgraded to level 10 or level 9 on my games. :) :D

But thanks for thinking of me. :) ;)(y):love:

crescent moon likes this.
  12. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    That's why I asked if there were important ones and nobody mentioned one. Now that we know there seems to be one that is required to gift these items, we need to find out which one it is and see how easily it can be done.

13. Ten33go

Ten33go 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer

Windows Mobile, Windows PC
    PM me for both friend codes
    Ten33go
    What @Cosmic Blue said is pretty accurate also. Sometimes, it takes a while for it to show up. With the exception of level 11 items, which don't show at all until you're at a specific level, and have upgraded to at least 10.

14. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    My control tower upgrade will finish in a couple hours, after days and days of construction :dead:. We'll see if that shakes anything loose!

Phyllo likes this.
  15. Yeah - that sometimer's disease is a PIA!!!

I know now - it was @SactoDave - I'm sure it was, I'm sure.:D:D:D:p:p:p

But what @Cosmic Blue said is probably more correct.

Ten33go likes this.
  16. SactoDave

SactoDave 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
    SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
    @crescent moon, @Ten33go, It was me! I don't remember which side quest unlocked the items but it was one of the top 3 that did it.

Phyllo, crescent moon and Ten33go like this.
  17. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Well, finishing Terminal 6 did not unlock Control Tower 6 items for gifting.

18. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Even worse, return on investment for Natural History Museum is 19 months. Why would anyone ever build that???? Am I missing something?

Phyllo likes this.
  19. Robobobo888

iPad
    Robobobo888
    Robobobo888
    Update: I never was able to send any item for Control Tower 6. As soon as I finished building it, one of the items for Control Tower 7 appeared in my sendable gifts. I have not been able to identify any gift that dropped off my list at that time.

Phyllo likes this.