Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from outer space 2017

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
Completed couple days ago but I had a chance now to post ahah :p:D

image.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I gave up on this event for two reasons.

1. My game reset twice during the event and I lost my progress.
2. The event collection counters were not working for me. I completed the blaster collection 8 times and the counter in the event status would increment and then that progress would be lost after I shut down the game and started it up again after charging my tablet.

Not much point in playing the event if the event does not work properly.

Hopefully this new event will work correctly. The drop rates are very poor so far though.

I gave up on this event for two reasons.

1. My game reset twice during the event and I lost my progress.
2. The event collection counters were not working for me. I completed the blaster collection 8 times and the counter in the event status would increment and then that progress would be lost after I shut down the game and started it up again after charging my tablet.

Not much point in playing the event if the event does not work properly.

Hopefully this new event will work correctly. The drop rates are very poor so far though.
I had my game reset once during the Area 51 challenge, and now my game has reset on the Rock the Sky challenge. Talk about frustrating.

Top Bottom