Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from outer space 2017

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
You mean the fighter jet? No they stay. But they dont have their own hangar so if you are short on space collect as many as you can and sell the ones you have put in hangars and used.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I've just had event progress wiped. I had completed 2/5, 2/4 & 1/2 event collections. Now I am back to 1/5, 0/4 & 0/2.

Strangely, the items are showing as completed in my collections tab, but not in the event pop-up.

It is as if what I collected yesterday is being treated as collected during the last appearance of this event.

Well, I guess I just needed to gripe and complain a little, got the last 3 drops to finish the event. :D Now on to work on the crop circles.
crop circles hard to get i spend a lot fuel (speed fuel) to area 51 for Hydraulic tool and used SG + Dice first day second day used GD + Dice and the drop is so pad i get one crop circle after i spend more than 80 Hydraulic tool

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
This event is costing me a lot of saved up in game money I was saving for a new terminal, and I'm not sure the building reward is worth the trouble. But I'll keep on going, just bought three new aircraft, guess after this event I can use them for adventure flights that I really am not ready for yet as I have prior flights to do still with the planes I sold off.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
This is the reward for completing the event

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpg
    IMG_4173.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 125
Yeah that was relatively low. But there are not that many UFOs in your city and when you find them the drop rate is VERY good (10/12).

Unfortunately not getting nearly the drop rate you got on the UFO's. Like you, I am using the SC & SG bonuses, but my drop rate this morning so far is only 1/7. :(

Unfortunately not getting nearly the drop rate you got on the UFO's. Like you, I am using the SC & SG bonuses, but my drop rate this morning so far is only 1/7. :(
That's about what mine was, too about 150 clicks on UFOs to finish the 3rd part of the event and get 1 crop circle. That's a lot of flights to Area 51 for Hydraulic tools!!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
After reading all posts, am I wrong to say that, for a 30 lvl player, the event is impossible? 6 Jets to fly. Should I quit flying to Tunguska?

no not impossible merely very difficult but doable.

People have been able to complete quests by flying to a single destination. It depends on the drop rate you experience.

13 days left, 6-8 flights per day, without buying the kit (only visiting neighbors), is it possible?
Begin of 2016 I was flying with 7 or 8 Jets only (no Jumbos, no Powerful Deltas) and I managed to collect the collections from UFO debris and from Area51, I only failed on collecting the two collections from UFO crash sites.
Try to exchange event items with your neighbors (mainly Geiger Counters and Plasma Clots) - it will allow you more taps on UFO debris and more flights to Tunguska.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Tried this event also last year but didn't get the fighter jet and untill this moment I also haven't got one, still need 1 item to complete the collection but that one won't drop for the moment.
Hope to get it real soon so I can start flying to area 51.
The same situation here. The drop rate is not good. I am still missing one to get first jet. But even after I get jet, I have only two maps to area 51. :(

The same situation here. The drop rate is not good. I am still missing one to get first jet. But even after I get jet, I have only two maps to area 51. :(

For what it's worth I got 17 collections on a single Area 51 map with a Spyglass. It cost a lot of reserve fuel since I flew a single jet but it's doable in a short time.

I don't really care if the drop rate is good or bad so I try not to worry about it and just play the game. You have 16 days to try and finish. It shouldn't be easy or it would take some fun out of it.

Top Bottom