Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from outer space 2017

just finished the quest and have the UFO Attraction. I didn't go for a corp circle this time around but I have 14 plasma blasters, 6 flying saucers and 2 jets in my warehouse. Do we know or not if when they do this quest again will these items carry over?
Jets, Geiger Counters, Plasma Clots, Air Magnetometers and Hydraulic Tools will stay as well as all items from uncompleted collections.
The completed collections however will not count towards future event.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
realez
I don`t know if anything changed on drop rates, but after I bought the Astrophyscist Set (OK, I shouldn`t, but i`m really interested on finish this event and I only have the ^&!$!%^$ damn Air Magnetometer to share, sorry in advance, don`t blame on me, it`s just me telling everyone that I need GC and PC, LOLLL), the drop rates became very good. With the first few travels to Area51 (with Spy Glass, yesterday), I didn`t get nothing. Today, with Spyglass again, the drop rates are awesome. iOS.

Conclusion: Send them some greenies and you`ll get there, LOL just kidding.

I don`t know if anything changed on drop rates, but after I bought the Astrophyscist Set (OK, I shouldn`t, but i`m really interested on finish this event and I only have the ^&!$!%^$ damn Air Magnetometer to share, sorry in advance, don`t blame on me, it`s just me telling everyone that I need GC and PC, LOLLL), the drop rates became very good. With the first few travels to Area51 (with Spy Glass, yesterday), I didn`t get nothing. Today, with Spyglass again, the drop rates are awesome. iOS.

Conclusion: Send them some greenies and you`ll get there, LOL just kidding.

If you put a profile out here with what you need and put it in your games display names for neighbors to see I think upyoud be surprised how much you'd get. I've kind of gotten away from my normal gifting because a lot of people need Geiger Counters and I can send them.

The flip side to that is that I'd prefer not getting any more event items. I have more than enough and I'm fully done with the quest, so I'll gladly send them but just want people to look at what my needs and send that

Yes! I did it! Back in January'16 I didn't complete the quest - didn't manage to collect a single The Truth is Out There collection. Now with using some bonuses and flying 12 planes I have just collected - with 5 1/2 days to go - my sixth crop circle. :D;):ROFLMAO:(y)
I only need 16 more flights to get the third star from Bermuda.
What bonuses did use and approximately how many flights did it take? The truth is out there collection is brutal. I don't get many drops from the ufo's!!

What bonuses did use and approximately how many flights did it take? The truth is out there collection is brutal. I don't get many drops from the ufo's!!
Spy Glass only seems to be enough for Area51 flights; 4 runways and 4 fighter jets with instant return (4*(28+60) or 352 fuel) should bring you more than 1 Hydraulic Tool; sometimes if you are lucky even 3 tools
Spy Glass + Sky Captain should give you something like 1 drop from each 4 UFO crash sites
Finally you need tons of fuel...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03y0jizo
Username
AGMMTC
I did it with one day to spare! Level 25 at the start, 31 now. Did it with 3 jets and 3 fighter planes flying to one destination only. Didn't use any spy glass or airport cash. I was sure having a hell of a a time getting Hydraulic Tools to drop for the last three days or so.

Attachments

• IMG_6772.PNG
    IMG_6772.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 134

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Well, with spy glass en sky captain I burned all my fuel (enormous amount) and now I'm still one UFO collection short. It's like 12-12-12-0-12 on the collection. Big disappointment :(

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Some statistics. With about 50 tools and Spy Glass, I could collect 7/4/2/2/6 items. Initially, I had 2/1/0/1/1 from last year. So, 50 tools and Spy Glass gave me 16 items and quest reward building.

Top Bottom