Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Is anyone still having issues with neighbors names not showing? Been away for a little bit, my wife and I had our 1st child, a beautiful little boy!!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@Magneto: Why you have to use greens for completion to build the stadium? All items can drop from Flights to several destinations as Cyprus, Goa, Rio and i think New York (not available for me at the moment).
But the courious thing is I can't see your new brazilian buildings Magneto. I visited your city just now and sent to you a Robotic Lawnmover and I didn't see one of your new buildings. And thats with all neighbours. Only in Borys City I saw the buildings, but maybe because I just added him.

Signature is updated (some items dropped from flights - drop rate is good at the moment, nearly with every flight one item is dropping)

@Magneto: Why you have to use greens for completion to build the stadium? All items can drop from Flights to several destinations as Cyprus, Goa, Rio and i think New York (not available for me at the moment).
But the courious thing is I can't see your new brazilian buildings Magneto. I visited your city just now and sent to you a Robotic Lawnmover and I didn't see one of your new buildings. And thats with all neighbours. Only in Borys City I saw the buildings, but maybe because I just added him.

Signature is updated (some items dropped from flights - drop rate is good at the moment, nearly with every flight one item is dropping)

I went through all of my neighbours cities earlier and not one had any of the new Brazilian buildings. Just visited Magneto again and they are definitely not there.

I have 2 Brazilian villas and 2 cottages in my city. Can anyone see them? They are located directly north of the terminal.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Send just refreshed and, amazingly, all of my neighbors now have names.
I sent Video Boards to Vind Airport, Lfcawc, Landa11, Sierra Nevada, Pakman, Bubbajed, Daddy Boo, Jonnymac, PatrickMast, Roller, Brofam, Lilly2, TimP and Lena VL.
I sent a Copy Machine to Paddy2307.
Congrats, Bubbajed on your bouncing baby boy! Mine is 36 now and still the apple of my eye.
I still have five gifts to send, so if anybody needs anything, please note it in a post to this forum.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
TimP,
Sorry, I sent you a Video Board before I read your post. I will send you a Packaging Machine when my Send refreshes tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Sorry to all if I don't send back, or don't send back the correct gifts. Since the last update, all my neighbours have a name again, but all the same name "username" :-(
So at the moment, I mainly return the received gifts, and send gifts, according to the levels

Well I did upgrade but can't see anyone's buildings, nor had any luck with flights. I can send video boards...I just added Magneto...again & TimP. Would appreciate any footy related gifts.
Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Just upgraded after reading the details in the app store that it included the new challenge and "major technical fixes". LMAO to the last bit, the zoom is horrific! 75% is now 125% so the new 125% is hilarious. The other issue is that blank usernames have become not blank, but <username>! I'd hate to see a minor technical update from GI!
On the plus side, I now seem to be able to visit all neighbours which wasn't the case before.
Have scraped together enough cash for a flight catering facility, but can't finish it due to a lack of defrosters does anyone have the ability to gift them? I see lots of packaging machines and cooling chambers in people's sigs, but no defrosters.
Not seeing names isn't great so I've been sending mostly oscillating beacons and flight catering to whoever the first 20 blanks are. Great fun.
(At least GI didn't break Big Business (yet))

Device
  1. iPad
I feel a little lost, but that's OK. I received a robotic lawn mower, a goal post and video board. I just returned the gift. I don't know who sent the gifts to me, but I still had a few gifts to send before it resets later on. When I looked into what gifts I can send, it only showed the robotic lawnmower so I don't know what other two gifts I sent.

Here is a question. How do I decide how many villas and cottages I should build? I made room by selling a couple of water parks.

I Fly

PS. I just got another robotic lawnmower from Username. Thank you very much Username for the gift. Maybe as Waverly Huff mentioned, when my gifts reset, so will some of my neighbor's names.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Even though the neighbor names are now on my list, I still can't add or connect with old friends Hutweide1, I Fly, Debsh, Gdog, Benjer172, Cpt Bob, Magneto, Mkuoie86, Anthonyp, WHANNA, Scoed, USN Jet Mech, Daletain, Charles Prince and others. Will keep trying to add you.
UPDATE: Now every other name on my neighbor list is "username." Whatever the fix was it sure didn't last very long. And I didn't visit anyone or leave the game. The names were there one minute and gone the next.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

I finally did the update and I'm really disappointed.

It's looks like each time we update we lose something.
First, the ability to use the gift function efficiently.
Now, the possibility to use the game confortably and have an overview of the city.

We should probably ask the developpers to take some vacations, each time they work on something, they remove a good aspect of this game.

I rated the game 1 star until we get back the game as it used to be.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Can anyone send ergo chair x 3 and smoke detector x3
Also building a stadium so could use those items as well!
Thank you neighbors for your help

Device
  1. iPad
I finally did the update and I'm really disappointed.

It's looks like each time we update we lose something.
First, the ability to use the gift function efficiently.
Now, the possibility to use the game confortably and have an overview of the city.

We should probably ask the developpers to take some vacations, each time they work on something, they remove a good aspect of this game.

I rated the game 1 star until we get back the game as it used to be.

I'm sorry Cioli, I take part of the blame for my somewhat positive statement about the update.

I'm having great difficulty in knowing what I'm sending my neighbors, who they are, and where I should fly. Do I fly to the three new destinations to get stars and stadiums, or to Goa, Rio and New York to get things for the stadium. I think I'm going to play a little and hopefully I'll figure out what I'm doing. I certainly wouldn't mind some assistance if anyone can help me out.

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@greensmith: no problem, it will take still plenty of time until I can build my first catering facility (I'm going for a land expansion at the moment with coins, and then several other buildings/updates will come first), so I can wait ;)

@ I Fly: I sent you a Robotic Lawnmover, I think I got a Video Board back. At the moment I fly with one plane to Cyprus, with another one to Goa and with my three Jets two to Rio and one to Buenos Aires, I have no Delta Planes yet :( When I have all items for a stadium then i will go with all planes to the new destinations to get the other collections and stars (expect the one flying to Cyprus).

@Gdog: I think we were already friends and I sent you a item before you added me again.

Device
  1. iPad
@greensmith: no problem, it will take still plenty of time until I can build my first catering facility (I'm going for a land expansion at the moment with coins, and then several other buildings/updates will come first), so I can wait ;)

@ I Fly: I sent you a Robotic Lawnmover, I think I got a Video Board back. At the moment I fly with one plane to Cyprus, with another one to Goa and with my three Jets two to Rio and one to Buenos Aires, I have no Delta Planes yet :( When I have all items for a stadium then i will go with all planes to the new destinations to get the other collections and stars (expect the one flying to Cyprus).

@Gdog: I think we were already friends and I sent you a item before you added me again.
Tim P,
That is exactly what I needed. GOT IT!!!!! Now I have a plan. Thank you so much!!!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad

You rock!!! I never thought to look through the other flights to see if items would drop. When I put my first stadium in, it says you can either buy the items or get them from neighbors. Now I am redirecting my flights to get the items I need.

As of now, I have only one stadium in my city. I have three more already earned and will decide if I want to put them out later. I don't like how you need to keep adding specialty buildings (like the university) to complete some of the quests as they just take up room and there is no way to store a building that you already won.

Device
  1. iPad
Wow, you guys are amazing. I had not even noticed that flights we completed long ago like cypress and goa have items we need for the new challenge. You have to check everything.
I have not got a stadium yet as I have had busy day :) but hope to get enough for one tomorrow and some of the quest items.

Many congratulations to bubbajed for his new son but....what are you doing playing games when there are nappies to change :)
Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom