Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
I updated this morning and have just used the soul net method of getting the two black wraiths at own airport and then visiting neighbours airports to try and get aerosols, normally get about 5 black wraith for each neighbour I visit. I only managed to get one in total.
I can gift channel bar.

Device
  1. iPad
Oh dear, this new challenge will be harder for me to complete. I do not have any jumbos yet, so can't visit the destinations required. And only 2 of my neighbours have unique gift buildings that I can see. I am saving up for the jumbo now. Not sure I can see wraiths either now I have completed that challenge. But have loads of soul nets and aerosols to use!

I can gift the channel bar.

I am in desperate need of landing lamps. I have sent these out to everyone in the hope of returns!

Even Madlen Airport does not have a unique gift building. She is a really slow player!

Device
  1. iPad
@Dee140147 - if you are talking about the Thanksgiving challenge, I am completing it wit Turboprops only. Don't wast coins on jumbos unless you are flying for stars at the big locations

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've updated my picture to reflect changes done to my airport. I'm building a gift shop right next to the stadium. I'll update my picture once it's completed. Looking for landing lamps and fuel supply. Still working on getting my android game back up and hopefully it'll be soon.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Finally got the wax to complete the halloween challenge (but waiting with the last black wraiths to allow more fuel)! :)

I have built two gift shops for the new challenge if anybody can find me. Have also two eateries and one car dealership.

Am now looking for sand bags etc. for the new challenge.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Just need one black wraith to complete the challenge, but will hold off for now. I have 4 car dealerships if you can find me, and I can gift handling line.

Really wish the username issue had been sorted in the last update. :(

I only have a few Neighbors around Level 30 with names but here are the best bets for finding Model Airplanes and Copper Pipes:
Pakman: 2 Unique Gift Stores / 6 Car Dealerships
Lfcawc: 1 Unique Gift Store / 5 Car Dealerships
Cloudmira: 1 Unique Gift Store / 6 Car Dealerships
PatrickMast: 6 Car Dealerships
Daddy Boo: 6 Car Dealerships
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
I have 3 unique gift stores & 6 car dealerships

Thanks to Magneto for all info!

Device
  1. iPad
Completed the Thanksgiving Dinner portion. Doesn't give you anything but coins and experience. I'm working on the Airship Dock to see what that will produce. To finish, I need 3 Rope Blocks and 4 Sandbags...all other items collected from flights

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Airship Dock produces ... wait for it ... Duke Crooker's Airship Store, where you can "purchase unique goods for the best prices." You can buy a Mystery Building, for example for $10 game cash. There's a random freebie; mine was a robot loader bonus that automates fueling ten guest planes.
There's a countdown clock that starts at 68 hours. I guess the Airship Store closes after that.
Not a great reward for a lot of work, in my humble opinion.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Sig updated. I have just built a couple more Unique Gifts for visitors.

Have finished the Halloween quest. Things were getting too complicated to run two quests together, or is it three? Will carry on getting fuel from some destinations tho for as long as I can.

Had a late night last night so gifts not sent out until the early hours this morning. Suspect that might lose me a day of gifting ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Dear Neighbors,

Hopefully you can help me with this question: should I upgrade or not to the Thanksgiving version (1.06)?

From reading the posts I noticed all problems are still there... However still running the stable V1.01 I'm hardly able to visit others and most of the gifts I receive are useless not having the new quests.

Is there more gain or pain moving of V1.01 to V1.06?

Patrick

Device
  1. iPad
I've just finished the Thanksgiving Challenge. I like the airship, REALLY like it actually, but I personally wasn't impressed with the "special store." Out of curiosity I purchased all five special buildings that I was offered. As I had previously purchased airport dollars, I didn't receive any buildings that I didn't already have. Once I receive my third star for flying to Arctic Station I guess I'm back to my normal game. I enjoy these challenges.

I Fly

Hi Patrick,

As far as I am concerned, I think you should to the upgrade.
Main reason is that there is nothing to lose doing it (which is good news in itself if previous upgrades is anything to go by !).

And you will have new challenges that breaks the monotony.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Patrick,
I also think you should upgrade.
The game, even with the technical glitches, is challenging and fun. The social aspect makes it more engaging; this you might lose when you upgrade. I lost most of my old Neighbors, but still have about seven that have never lost their names. The biggest change for me was learning to return gifts that Neighbors sent me. When there's an item that I really need -- like Oscillating Beacons right now -- I send them to Neighbors and hope they return them to me. I'm sure others do the same.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
So the prize for the new challenge is the opportunity to be able to purchase stuff with real money! Congrats GI...didn't think you could get any more greedy but you surpassed my expectations.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Cioli,
The Airship Dock contains the Airship Store. When the Airship arrives, the store is open for 68 hours. I don't know what happens when the time is up. I also don't know if the Airship returns. Will let you know when it happens.
I had hoped the Airship could fly to new destinations ... but it doesn't look like that's the case.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mursrattee
Hi

Username is Mursrattee and I recently joined the forum.
For anyone reading this post kindly send to me (if in position to do so) the under listed items and let me know if i have what you need.

Thanks

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom