Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
JonEvans1974
Hi, can anyone help? I am trying to finish off the hotel, flight catering and terminal level 5 and need:

Packaging machine, defroster, disposable shampoo (3), do not disturb signs (3) and ergonomic chairs (3).

I can send: Video board, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, all inclusive bracelet, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Paddy2307 - thanks a lot. I didn't know I sent anything to you but will be looking forward to a gift from you.

Dee140157 - I too would have liked the possibility of sending aerosols. While I have plenty of soul nets to catch the black wraiths, I am short of the aerosols and not quite sure that I will be able to complete the quest (also anxiously looking for some wax).

To everybody: I now have 9 halloween shops at the top right of my area if you can see them (see updated avatar).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Still mostly usernames, so I'm returning gifts. I really miss the "Neighbor" social experience. I thing it's why many consistent forum posters have dropped off this site. Game Insight doesn't seem to care. The whole getting stars and hearts and beating the occasional challenge is still fun but without the social aspect it loses a lot. I think if GI could fix the username problem they would have done so by now. Keep on keeping on!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Sorry guys but it seems like GI blocked my gifting on my android. I'll be working on getting a new game started and get back to gifting shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Device
  1. iPad
I 'upgraded' to 7 hearts two days ago, since when I have only been able to visit a few friends before getting the dreaded 'limit reached, come back tomorrow' message. I think I am getting at least 2 or 3 fewer than before. Has anyone else found this? I need to note some actual figures before contacting GI, but seem to recall having the same problem when hearts went from 5 to 6 but this seemed to sort itself out after a few days.

Waiting for refresh before sending out gifts tonight. It seems to be getting later and later ...!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all is anyone able to send me
1 cooling chamber and 1 Defroster thanks

If you reach the final part of the Halloween challenge you will need to have 12 Leydon Jars

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
thanks to all of you that've sent gifts to me in the last days. Names are back today, so I will try to send items to you that you need. Halloween challenge is done, I've got yesterday the last item for the great seal collection and have now all black wraiths, but I will wait until the end of the challenge to get the items to collect as many collections as possible to get the coins and fuel for them. Scoob1964 Thanks for the advice with the leydon Jars, so I need another 4 of them to have 12 in my stock to complete these last mission, it would be nice if some of you can send me a few ;) And I've just send you a cooling chamber as you requested.
Great thing with the 10 greens for free for watching this video, there should be now every week these nice gifts from to Gi :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
TimP i haven't received a cooling chamber yet, so don't know what happened there, just looked for you in my level 31 & 25 neighbours to send you a Leydon jar, no luck yet, will keep searching

Device
  1. iPad
The video showed up for me and I got 10 green dollars. GI also refunded my missing dollars when my disposable shampoo disappeared. I rerouted the dollars to buy another piece of land as the hotel really wasn't doing anything for me

Device
  1. iPad
New update out touting major fixes and a thanksgiving quest. I completed the Halloween quest and upgraded...still have usernames for neighbors so I don't know what "major change" was made. Another promise...little results!

For the update, new location (Article Station) requires Turboprop plane. Also need to have a propeller plane for Egypt flights again.

Happy flying to all!

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Does the Halloween quest continue if you update!? I can complete it but want to build up more 50 fuels before I do!

Also..now long do we have for the thanksgiving quest?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I updated without thinking of any risks for the halloween challenge. But it seems to be there still; we just got some new missions. This means even more need of landing lamps :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Got Thanksgiving Cake on my second flight to Egypt. Next challenge is Sweet Potatoes from Cyprus or London.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom