Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all gifts - I have now completed Airship Dock so don't need any more of these items. Not many more experience points needed until I hit level 35. Am in need of Navigation modules as I am currently flying to Mexico to see if I can complete and collect a Mexican restaurant.

Still have mostly usernames for most iOS neighbours which is still a pain.

Pakman

hi all
today for a momento i could see the names again, most of you are there and i could send some appropiate gifts, this afternoon username was back again... after reading i think i will send bacon for the high levels and fuel or passenger for the others

hope names will be back one for all soon

still no complete halloween i cannot get the wax!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Mursrattee,
Is this your user name or your neighbor name? For example, my user name is Greensmith and my neighbor name is Waverly huff.
I added Mursrattee as a neighbor but have no idea if it went through. If you accept my invitation I can send you some of the items you need ... as can other friends on this forum.
To find your neighbor name, touch the social icon at the bottom, then the neighbor icon, then the profile icon. Your neighbor name is there in black type on a white background.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I completed my Airship Dock. I got the Smuggler's Bag that contained...1 x 20 unit fuel, 1 x 10 passengers, 1 x Telescope bonus and 1 x Matryoshka Dolls bonus.

It also said the Airship will show up 2 times each month for 3 days at a time and offer special deals. For now, it is offering The following: Mystery Building - 10 Green Dollars, Mystery Bonus - 8000 coins, 300 Passengers - 6 Green Dollars and 150 Fuel - 10 Green Dollars. You can purchase up to 5 Mystery Buildings, 1 Mystery Bonus, 10 300 Passengers or 10 150 Fuels.

According to the clock that is running, there is only 18 hours left before the Airship will leave and we will have to wait for its return.

I am planning on buying the Mystery Bonus as I have a ton a spare coins, but am hesitant on the Mystery Building....thoughts from anyone on whether it is worth it or not for 10 Green Dollars (I only have 10 left right now)

I completed my Airship Dock. I got the Smuggler's Bag that contained...1 x 20 unit fuel, 1 x 10 passengers, 1 x Telescope bonus and 1 x Matryoshka Dolls bonus.

It also said the Airship will show up 2 times each month for 3 days at a time and offer special deals. For now, it is offering The following: Mystery Building - 10 Green Dollars, Mystery Bonus - 8000 coins, 300 Passengers - 6 Green Dollars and 150 Fuel - 10 Green Dollars. You can purchase up to 5 Mystery Buildings, 1 Mystery Bonus, 10 300 Passengers or 10 150 Fuels.

According to the clock that is running, there is only 18 hours left before the Airship will leave and we will have to wait for its return.

I am planning on buying the Mystery Bonus as I have a ton a spare coins, but am hesitant on the Mystery Building....thoughts from anyone on whether it is worth it or not for 10 Green Dollars (I only have 10 left right now)

Magneto - The Mystery Buildings include :(taken from another post on a previous thread)

Family Diner (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
Italian Restaurant (60 coins in 24 hours, size 1x1)
Hardware Store (19 coins in 1 hour, size 1x1)
Chinese Restaurant (30 coins in 4 hours, size 1x1)
Dolphinarium (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
Atelier (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
Pharmaceutical Firm (52 coins in 18 hours, size 1x1)
Ice Cream Shop (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)

I stupidly or not bought 4 mystery buildings to fill in some gaps on my city side. Received the Dolphinarium, another Family Diner and 2 Ice cream shops - I would save your greenies if you are down to your last 10. The mystery bonus is good however - I received a coin which increases revenue from my buildings by 200% for 3 hours, which paid for itself many times over. I don't think greensmith was that lucky however with his mystery bonus - Robert fuel loader - about as useful as a chocolate fire guard for the level 35 players.

Anyone know when the Halloween quest finishes? I need to use up the crystal balls for the ghost flights (I have 35 left).

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you everyone for the gifts. I still have mostly usernames, but am just as grateful for the generosity. I am sending what I get unless I have a neighbor's name and can send something different.

I too have almost 30 crystal balls left from the Halloween challenge. I don't want them to expire. I use the method described where I make a visit to a neighborhood after each ghost plane landing and can get somewhere between 30 and 36 landings per session. It's quite tiring to do this more than a few times a day, but if I'm lucky I can get three (50 units of fuel) per session. This method is also good because it doesn't use any fuel or passengers.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto - The Mystery Buildings include :(taken from another post on a previous thread)

Family Diner (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
Italian Restaurant (60 coins in 24 hours, size 1x1)
Hardware Store (19 coins in 1 hour, size 1x1)
Chinese Restaurant (30 coins in 4 hours, size 1x1)
Dolphinarium (126 coins in 8 hours, size 2x2)
Atelier (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)
Pharmaceutical Firm (52 coins in 18 hours, size 1x1)
Ice Cream Shop (12 coins in 20 minutes, size 1x1)

I stupidly or not bought 4 mystery buildings to fill in some gaps on my city side. Received the Dolphinarium, another Family Diner and 2 Ice cream shops - I would save your greenies if you are down to your last 10. The mystery bonus is good however - I received a coin which increases revenue from my buildings by 200% for 3 hours, which paid for itself many times over. I don't think greensmith was that lucky however with his mystery bonus - Robert fuel loader - about as useful as a chocolate fire guard for the level 35 players.

Anyone know when the Halloween quest finishes? I need to use up the crystal balls for the ghost flights (I have 35 left).

Pakman

Thanks Pakman. I got the bonus but am going to pass up on the building. My bonus was the lucky cap...it provides a 50% boost in flight experience for 6 hours. Not very useful for level 35 :-( but it was worth the chance.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi to all,

I am an iPhone player and I read somewhere that I cannot receive shampoos for hotel for some reason. Do you know If this glich has been fixed in the latest update?

Could someone try to send me shampoos please. I also need transmitters (2) for tower update and oscillating beacons, fuel supplies, and if it is possible so send them AEROSOLES.

In addition to my sigmature I can send leyden jars and channel bars.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPad
Pakman,
I was trying to send you a gift and somehow the screen made an abrupt shift and I clicked the "X" instead of the gift and deleted you as a neighbor. Luckily, I was able to re invite you. I'm not sure whether it was because you initially invited me as your neighbor, or I reinvited you within seconds of deleting you, but could you please accept me as your neighbor again. I have your navigation module ready to be sent!

Thanks,
I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Aartoo,
The iPhone game and the iPad game are not compatible. I tried to "neighbor" myself on my iPhone so I could send myself good gifts. It didn't work. If anyone out there has found out differently, please let us know!
And as far as I know, the Disposable Shampoo is one of the items that cannot be gifted and must be purchased.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Aartoo,
The iPhone game and the iPad game are not compatible. I tried to "neighbor" myself on my iPhone so I could send myself good gifts. It didn't work. If anyone out there has found out differently, please let us know!
And as far as I know, the Disposable Shampoo is one of the items that cannot be gifted and must be purchased.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks Greensmith,

In that case I must go to the store... altough I could use those greenies to something else;-)

aartoo

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Aartoo,
Are you aware of the weekend code that gives you $3 cash and (I think) $2000 coins. It works for both formats. Check back here on Friday!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Really struggling on the airship quest, all drops from planes seem to have dried up, & using the last crystal ball didn't generate any fuel...
Could really use channel bar, rope block & handling wire from you guys, can gift sandbags in return.
Thanks for all gifts received...no thanks to GI!

Pakman,
I was trying to send you a gift and somehow the screen made an abrupt shift and I clicked the "X" instead of the gift and deleted you as a neighbor. Luckily, I was able to re invite you. I'm not sure whether it was because you initially invited me as your neighbor, or I reinvited you within seconds of deleting you, but could you please accept me as your neighbor again. I have your navigation module ready to be sent!

Thanks,
I Fly

I Fly - accepted invite - you came up as " username"

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom