Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi all, avatar updated showing ice runways and hangars.

Can anyone who still has me as a neighbour, if my in game picture has changed to scooby doo, I'm on level 35, but my game centre says 32?? So don't no what level will be showing

This weeks code is spruce91
@scoob 1964
TY for the terrific analysis of the random drops. I just used it to send my gifts out for today. Went well thanks.
I'm so impressed that I will attempt to add you as a Friend! Hope it works. -- Bill --

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Cioli,
You can still fly to those destinations but the flights drop nothing. I wish I had known before "installing" the Ice Castle and completing the challenge.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Scoob1964 I have sent you a friend request.

Pakman are you ale to run the three sleighs you heave effectively? I am almost ready to us a second hangar and use a sleigh, but I only ever have enough star dust etc for one sleigh in the air. So not sure whether it is worth it.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport

Pakman are you ale to run the three sleighs you heave effectively? I am almost ready to us a second hangar and use a sleigh, but I only ever have enough star dust etc for one sleigh in the air. So not sure whether it is worth it.
I experienced something similar: After having my second sleigh up and flying, I quickly used up all my star dust, so I surely need loads of old lanterns to support this task.

Device
  1. iPad
Just back from a business trip to India, so my 8 year son was my back-up the last 4 days.
Thanks to everyone sending me gifts. I will resume sending/returning gifts. I could use a lot of old lanterns (stardust)!

Dee140157 - yes, I have been running 6 sleighs pretty much all the time, but the drop rates from the flights are poor are very inconsistent. You will need lots of old lanterns though to collect the stardust from the elves for the trips to Lapland etc..

Thanks to all for the gifts - am returning what I can or receive as still have mostly "user names". I have now hit 100 stars!!! and will finish the Santa quest shortly once I have 3 stars for all the Xmas destinations. I see from reading other posts on the forum that the android players are now on the Santa version and also they seem to be experiencing different glitches - mainly to do with speed of the game on their platforms. It will be meltdown at GI!!!!

Please feel free to visit to collect Xmas items - I hope the drop rates are better than the flights!!!

Pakman

Cioli,
You can still fly to those destinations but the flights drop nothing. I wish I had known before "installing" the Ice Castle and completing the challenge.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks for the info greensmith !
I'll wait a little bit then, because if the flights drop nothing, then it means no gifts, and consequently no flights to anywhere except Lapland.

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157
I noticed something that was very interesting. My names and usernames have been bouncing back and forth this morning. Multiple times in a period of a few minutes. I always see your avitar, but when username is next to it, it shows you at level 28. When your name is next to it, it shows level 35.

I think they are getting close to fixing things as I've been getting names quite a bit. They haven't gotten them to stick, but certainly it shows they are trying.

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dee140157
I noticed something that was very interesting. My names and usernames have been bouncing back and forth this morning. Multiple times in a period of a few minutes. I always see your avitar, but when username is next to it, it shows you at level 28. When your name is next to it, it shows level 35.

I think they are getting close to fixing things as I've been getting names quite a bit. They haven't gotten them to stick, but certainly it shows they are trying.

I Fly
I Fly - Just noticed something interesting all ADD and AWAITING are USERNAMES everyone!!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Even though I've completed Santa's Bad Day (no more elves or drops from the sleigh destinations), I'm still getting occasional drops from the Christmas buildings. I get gift boxes from the Christmas Gift Shops and items from the Cold Winter Collection drop from the Ice Castle, Skating Rink and Ice Sculpture Park. The oddest thing is that the Christmas Tree drops a "collectible item" every 24 hours. Yesterday I got a Broom from the Halloween Witch Costume challenge. Does anyone else have a Christmas Tree that does this?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Even though I've completed Santa's Bad Day (no more elves or drops from the sleigh destinations), I'm still getting occasional drops from the Christmas buildings. I get gift boxes from the Christmas Gift Shops and items from the Cold Winter Collection drop from the Ice Castle, Skating Rink and Ice Sculpture Park. The oddest thing is that the Christmas Tree drops a "collectible item" every 24 hours. Yesterday I got a Broom from the Halloween Witch Costume challenge. Does anyone else have a Christmas Tree that does this?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith - Tom, how did you get the Christmas tree? Does it drop into your warehouse when you collect the Cold Winter Collection?

Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman,
The Christmas Tree dropped at the same time the Ice Palace dropped when I got my last item in the Cold Winter collection and the Santa's Bad Day challenge was completed. Since then, I've collected (but not placed) four more Ice Palaces. But no more Christmas Trees.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Frustrated nod exhausted. I have flown non-stop props to Cyprus and have only gotten enough to obtain 2 sleigh hangars. On top of that, I can't keep the 2 sleighs flying because I can't get any star dust to drop. Does anyone have any tricks to get star dust or anything productive from the elves. I must have been naughty and they don't want to play with me! Bah Humbug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom