Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Nooooo. I just had all my usernames so did a major cull getting down to about 25 neighbours. But I deleted Vangees by accident. So sorry. Can you add me back and see if we can still be neighbours? I thought I was safe. Apologies if I deleted anyone else too. I think all my names are now on this forum. Some not so recent so may have to delete them too.

I have 1 runway and 1 hangar.

I tried the guide trick of building a hanger then getting a sleigh...already had one of each, didn't work still need stuff please, heaters and covers at the moment, also still looking for 2 POS for Duty Free Level 2 for whatever it is worth... :)

Thanks for all the gifts although I could now do with items for the flight catering facility - see signature.

greensmith - I have opened up a new ticket/ rant to GI - see below. Their initial response back is as expected!!! (what a croc of shite). Will let you know if they respond with something more formative rather than the usual "you need to wait for the next upgrade.... Blah Blah"

Dear Pakman
Your request (#270774) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
You can also add a comment by replying to this email. Please write from the e-mail you've used while creating a request.

Hi
Please let me know when this "username" issue for friends names will be fixed? I have been playing Airport City HD, (friend code 'Pakman'), since Sep12 on the ipad2 version and am also a forum member on airportcitygame.com. Having spent a fair bit of "real money" in-game I am starting to become increasingly frustrated that I am unable to identify and gift to the many friends that I have accumulated. I know many of my fellow forum members also playing this game have sent you numerous requests on this similar issue and many of us are starting to get the feeling that we are being fobbed off and that you are not taking our complaints seriously. You reply and tell us all that it is fixed - despite several upgrades of the game this is simply not the case. If it is any help I believe the bug occurred during the university quest upgrade. I was one of only a few fellow players who did not upgrade until the brazilian world cup quest version and my name is one of the few that most of my fellow neighbours can always see. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Nooooo. I just had all my usernames so did a major cull getting down to about 25 neighbours. But I deleted Vangees by accident. So sorry. Can you add me back and see if we can still be neighbours? I thought I was safe. Apologies if I deleted anyone else too. I think all my names are now on this forum. Some not so recent so may have to delete them too.

I have 1 runway and 1 hangar.
No worries I just sent you a friend request :)

Device
  1. iPad
[quote="Ianda11, post: 21693, member:

Now to my latest dealings with support. They want a screen capture of the username problem and also the lack of new buildings in my neighbours cities. Has anyone (apart from Pakman) got any sleigh hangars, ice rinks etc? Can you please let me know so I can take a grab of your airport and then send it to support (with your permission of course! ;-) ).

Thanks!![/quote]

Ianda11, You are welcome to take a screenshot of my setup and send that. The two ice runways are located just below the CP initials (which would also show how we are attempting to identify ourselves!) plus four hangars below them. All located on a bit of extra land bought during the recent expansion sale. I can also send a shot of the current setup if you can't see it, though doubt that both shots would end up in the same place...!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
[quote="Ianda11, post: 21693, member:

Now to my latest dealings with support. They want a screen capture of the username problem and also the lack of new buildings in my neighbours cities. Has anyone (apart from Pakman) got any sleigh hangars, ice rinks etc? Can you please let me know so I can take a grab of your airport and then send it to support (with your permission of course! ;-) ).

Thanks!!

Ianda11, You are welcome to take a screenshot of my setup and send that. The two ice runways are located just below the CP initials (which would also show how we are attempting to identify ourselves!) plus four hangars below them. All located on a bit of extra land bought during the recent expansion sale. I can also send a shot of the current setup if you can't see it, though doubt that both shots would end up in the same place...!
I can't see the set up you're describing when I visit you, in fact I can't see anyone's set up!!! I've attached a screenshot of mine if anyone wants to use it as reference for their email.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I still think the easiest way to identify each other is to link your game account with a facebook account, as I and a few others have done. It doesn't have to be a real facebook account (mine isn't), just one that you can post a picture on which will then show as your avatar within the game. Then use the same pic as your avatar here.

I've just completed my 2nd hangar, thanks to the video I watched for 5 greenies!! Had to buy the sleigh cover in the end. Elves are useless!! lol

Thanks!!
Yes you can take a screen capture of my airport, hope it helps!! I have a runway, Santa Houses & 3 shops.

Not seen any neighbours' names for days. This quest seems very hit & miss, nothing for days, then a few drops. I have to keep buying the chest with lanterns & stardust.

I really need 3 x sleigh oil please!!!! Thanks for all the gifts received.

Device
  1. iPad
My avatar here has been updated to show position of the ice runways. The hangars are below those. I'm going to try to change my pic in Facebook to reflect the new setup, but think it might end up too small to see much.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I still think the easiest way to identify each other is to link your game account with a facebook account, as I and a few others have done. It doesn't have to be a real facebook account (mine isn't), just one that you can post a picture on which will then show as your avatar within the game. Then use the same pic as your avatar here.

I've just completed my 2nd hangar, thanks to the video I watched for 5 greenies!! Had to buy the sleigh cover in the end. Elves are useless!! lol

Thanks!!
Ianda11 - we were neighbors a week or so ago - exchanged for several day - then you were gone !!!! Will try to add you as a Friend this AM.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I finished the "Santa's Bad Day" Christmas challenge. I got the last item for the Ice Palace, then placed it. What I didn't realize is that once I did that the challenge was over. All my elves disappeared ... and my neighbors' elves as well. The sleigh destinations don't drop items any longer. I didn't get the Igloo or Santa's House and never will. Bummer.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I finished the "Santa's Bad Day" Christmas challenge. I got the last item for the Ice Palace, then placed it. What I didn't realize is that once I did that the challenge was over. All my elves disappeared ... and my neighbors' elves as well. The sleigh destinations don't drop items any longer. I didn't get the Igloo or Santa's House and never will. Bummer.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Looks nice though!! ;)

Just sent my email to support using the 2 pics above plus one showing "username" for everyone. Let's wait and see what they have to say this time!!

Device
  1. iPad
Cioli, do you have CIO on your runway, with the O circling an ice hangar?? If so, that is one username that I have been able to see a current airport for, though am not sure how much longer it will last....

Ianda11, the screenshot of mine is interesting. I have been level 35 for months now and think this is probably very old!!! I was wondering if I should send a current screenshot to GI support but think it unlikely that they will both end up on the same desk. Was trying to work out if we can somehow get both screenshots side by side on one message. Any ideas on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom