Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated nod exhausted. I have flown non-stop props to Cyprus and have only gotten enough to obtain 2 sleigh hangars. On top of that, I can't keep the 2 sleighs flying because I can't get any star dust to drop. Does anyone have any tricks to get star dust or anything productive from the elves. I must have been naughty and they don't want to play with me! Bah Humbug!
I too am vvvvv frustrated with this quest, no drops from planes, nothing from my elves, or from neighbours , can't fly my 4sleighs as I have no stardust or gifts so my rinks & igloos are incomplete. Unlike other posters I haven't seen any usernames for days.....
I do however have plenty of football stadia & cemeteries.....wow!!!! Might finally have to get a life!

Device
  1. iPad
"How frustrating! With ten old lanterns I didn't get even one star dust. How on Earth do one get to complete the challenge?" (How do I quote someone else's post so it goes in a box? Havent't Sussed that one yet?

I was lucky this time, 11 elves and 3 stardust. Won't last long though!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
"How frustrating! With ten old lanterns I didn't get even one star dust. How on Earth do one get to complete the challenge?" (How do I quote someone else's post so it goes in a box? Havent't Sussed that one yet?

I was lucky this time, 11 elves and 3 stardust. Won't last long though!
You simply press the little "Reply" below the post to the right - this is how I've done here.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I too am vvvvv frustrated with this quest, no drops from planes, nothing from my elves, or from neighbours , can't fly my 4sleighs as I have no stardust or gifts so my rinks & igloos are incomplete. Unlike other posters I haven't seen any usernames for days.....
I do however have plenty of football stadia & cemeteries.....wow!!!! Might finally have to get a life!
I am new so don't know how to access my friend code on iPad, please feel free to add me if you can, anyone!
I have lots as I like shopping and sometimes this game is like going shopping, you spend, spend!!

Device
  1. iPad
I've started to try to keep a list of those who have managed to complete the Santa quest already. Of my neighbours that is Ianda11 and must_dash. Both of you have distinctive avatars, so if I try to send you something other than lanterns, could you possibly send lanterns back to me???? I have 3 uncompleted ice rinks and 3 uncompleted igloos and still desperately need dust for the Lapland flights. The only buildings I have managed so far are 3 Santa's houses and 3 hangars. Bah Humbug indeed!!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
I am new so don't know how to access my friend code on iPad, please feel free to add me if you can, anyone!
I have lots as I like shopping and sometimes this game is like going shopping, you spend, spend!!

Hi Helen, we don't have friend codes on iPad - just use the user name. I have tried to add you as a friend but it doesn't seem to have worked. Maybe you can try to add me, Charles Prince. My avatar should be the same as my avatar here, or a pic of me. Welcome to the chaos ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Welcome Happy Helen!
I also tried adding you, but I was unable. Please try adding me. Also, what items do you need?

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
As tip, get a Xmas gift shop, it dropped me a present for africa!

Hmmm, Xmas gift shops cost greens and they're in short supply with me at present. I'm refusing to spend any more money on this game until it is fixed. Its a small gesture of defiance on my part but it gives me a bit of satisfaction ;) I will maybe look at getting one after the freebie code next weekend, but have been using them to get a Santa's chest to keep the sleighs in the air.

Device
  1. iPad
Ok, that seems to have worked, when you confirm I can send you an old lantern!
Happy Helen, The only request recently came from a Benjamin something, level 35. As soon as I accepted the request, the name reverted to username and the level dropped to 24. I know it is the same person cos the airport setup has remained the same (I.e. I can see the ice runway etc.) Have sent them a lantern just in case it was you ;) As I said, welcome to the chaos!!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen, The only request recently came from a Benjamin something, level 35. As soon as I accepted the request, the name reverted to username and the level dropped to 24. I know it is the same person cos the airport setup has remained the same (I.e. I can see the ice runway etc.) Have sent them a lantern just in case it was you ;) As I said, welcome to the chaos!!
Thanks so much, yes Benjamin is my son who originally set the game up, I hijacked the game!

Yes, I am on level 35.
What happens after level 35 as regards to experiences from flights?

I like the chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom