Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
So I continued to send you Spare Props - but never received another gift from you. Seems to me that this issue that GI cannot fix is causing many to leave the game. My gift list has diminshed to approx 6-10 per day and if it stays this way - I'm bailing !!!!!!!

billsnj I routinely seem to be able to send most of the items you need. So, if you approve my neighbor request, I'll start sending you some items. :)
Note: Even if you end up getting translated into a "username", I send about 10 items out to those that have helped me along the way and then the remaining on a first in/first out basis. So, if you end up getting on my secondary list, you'll still get something from me about every other day. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
I Fly - There has only been one, very brief , occasion whenI had a Neighbors List without any "Usernames". It lasted approx. 3 hours and occurred immediatley after the last Update (approx 1 week ago) Other than that I have never had a list without 6-10 Usernames. I have had many Neighbors disappear into Usernames and have been able to gift them - but it seems that I never get a gift returned. For example you and I were Neighbors for brief period - we exachanged gifts for several day and then your name disappeared. I was able to keep sending you gifts because I had noted your LVL and Avatar and could find you. So I continued to send you Spare Props - but never received another gift from you. Seems to me that this issue that GI cannot fix is causing many to leave the game. My gift list has diminshed to approx 6-10 per day and if it stays this way - I'm bailing !!!!!!!
billsnj
I can assure you that I didn't get the Spare Props you sent me. The reason I am so sure of this is because of all the gifts I receive, I immediately return Spare Propellers as soon as I receive them. I am very low on them and really need them.

Try not to get frustrated and enjoy the game. Sure, it could be better, but hopefully things will get better.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I am not sure if I have done it right. I linked my aiport city to my husband facebook account with his email as he never uses it. It's almost a dormant account. Then I assumed the profile picture which I changed to the duck one would become my airport avatar. But obviously not. So Ianda11 what do I do now?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
What pi
Just for curiosity: What picture can you see for me? I haven't done anything to present a picture ?!
Maybe I've made a mistake with someone else I can only see usernames at the moment but will normally get names back once a day but will check tomorrow. The picture is someone in a blue shirt, the level is only showing as 29 but when I click visit the airport is similar to your avatar shown here but with a few extra buildings. I'll check next time I see names.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I am not sure if I have done it right. I linked my aiport city to my husband facebook account with his email as he never uses it. It's almost a dormant account. Then I assumed the profile picture which I changed to the duck one would become my airport avatar. But obviously not. So Ianda11 what do I do now?

That's all I did with mine, so I don't know why your pic isn't showing. But having said that, I've always had my Facebook account linked yet it's only been showing my pic for the past few days. I've tried to "unlink" my proper Facebook account and use a fake account, but don't think it's possible. There's nothing within the airport city game to allow me to do this. So another email to support!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
That's all I did with mine, so I don't know why your pic isn't showing. But having said that, I've always had my Facebook account linked yet it's only been showing my pic for the past few days. I've tried to "unlink" my proper Facebook account and use a fake account, but don't think it's possible. There's nothing within the airport city game to allow me to do this. So another email to support!
Actually I just did this the other day. My cousin Sophie linked her facebook account to my iPad game unintentionally and we couldn't figure out how to change it. So I logged myself into facebook on the iPad and then on Airport City HD I hit the blue button for facebook, I think it's under the share your friend code tab (sorry I don't have my iPad with me) I then logged into facebook using my fake account and then my picture changed to show the current one. Hope I explained well enough for you to understand it and attempt it. If not let me know and I'll walk you through it as best as possible.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Actually I just did this the other day. My cousin Sophie linked her facebook account to my iPad game unintentionally and we couldn't figure out how to change it. So I logged myself into facebook on the iPad and then on Airport City HD I hit the blue button for facebook, I think it's under the share your friend code tab (sorry I don't have my iPad with me) I then logged into facebook using my fake account and then my picture changed to show the current one. Hope I explained well enough for you to understand it and attempt it. If not let me know and I'll walk you through it as best as possible.

I've just done what you said (I think! ;)) but nothing has changed. The only blue facebook button I can find is after I've pressed the G! button and then profile. But when I press the blue button nothing happens.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I've just done what you said (I think! ;)) but nothing has changed. The only blue facebook button I can find is after I've pressed the G! button and then profile. But when I press the blue button nothing happens.
No the facebook button is right next to the twitter button I believe under your username. In the tabs for your neighbors

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I've got it. But for some reason they are shaded out, so can't remove the ticks in the boxes.
Yes but you should be able to click the button where it says "share your code" it's the tab after the profile tab. I apologize for the confusion I'm going based off my memory and not the actual thing.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Maybe I've made a mistake with someone else I can only see usernames at the moment but will normally get names back once a day but will check tomorrow. The picture is someone in a blue shirt, the level is only showing as 29 but when I click visit the airport is similar to your avatar shown here but with a few extra buildings. I'll check next time I see names.
Oh I see, it must be my FB-image - I keep forgetting about the connection there 'cos I avoid to link achievements in the game there. Thanks for telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom