Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I MAY QUIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

Yes you read it right here.
KenDuckySmith is maybe out of AC, also..
I may quit.
Every time someone complains about the hackers, cheaters, etc; GI decides to make some very drastic and harsh changes that do nothing but make the honest people angry, forcing them to quit.
Well I might be done too.
Expecting us to use up our resources for these stupid missions and that is the only way alliances get to gain reputation points, is absolutely wrong.
All it does, like speeding up repairs, construction, production is force everyone into spending real money on something that is not even tangible.

I'd say a whole lot more but for some I have to keep my commentary clean.
But I might be done with this.
You've all been wonderful and it's been fun. Time to maybe move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
KenDuckySmith is out of AC.
I quit.
Every time someone complains about the hackers, cheaters, etc; GI decides to make some very drastic and harsh changes that do nothing but make the honest people angry, forcing them to quit.
Well I'm done too.
Expecting us to use up our resources for these stupid missions and that is the only way alliances get to gain reputation points, is absolutely wrong.
All it does, like speeding up repairs, construction, production is force everyone into spending real money on something that is not even tangible.

But I'm done with this.
You've all been wonderful and it's been fun. Time to move on.
Not another one to bite the dust??? - It is the people in this forum that keep this game alive, and we can't lose another stalwart??? - Ken, we would miss you so much old friend
tears.jpg

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
Sorry to see you go! we are neighbours for years.. thx for all you help! i'm gonna miss you. Do things you like and i wish you all the best!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
Although I was a relatively new and low level player, I often read your advice Ken and I do hope with all the high level people quitting Gi do something to rescue the game, for the others that are hanging in there hoping they will. Too late for you and I have also quit all platforms now.

Enjoy your next adventure Ken, at the moment I am building a Township, for as long as it is fun, which it currently is.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@KenDuckySmith I never feel comfortable clicking "Like" under the posts I support but the things I don't like. It's not that I like to see you going away, quite opposite actually. Thank you for being my good teammate in Airport business for all these years! I really appreciate knowing you and have you in friends Kenneth!

Wouldn't you be interested in keeping partnership in another venture together with me? - I'm running a small team of marksmen in a shooter game, and we desperately need more gun members! :) The game is great all around - in economics, rewards, action, graphics, technical support live people equipped with real not plastic brains, etc, etc.
sniper-fury-gameplay-3.jpg

If you're gonna try it - please use my code [efaa] to receive a welcome reward.
Windows | Android | IOS | Steam

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.

Hi,
I agree with you completely.
I said 2 weeks ago I will stop playing AC and I will do this definitely.
But after 4 years of playing and reaching 1000+ stars I feel obliged to get new buildings - Tower of London and Eiffel Tower.
I need 2 more weeks to get Tower of London.

Now it is impossible to play without using "good" bugs, and I will not update my AC 5.4.18

GI ruined this game. I'm afraid next update will be the last nail in the coffin.

KenDuckySmith is out of AC...................................
I quit.

But I'm done with this.

This is sad news indeed, but I do understand.

I wonder if you could ditch all your games apart from one, which you could continue to play for shorter periods each day/week. That way your gameplay would be more in line with GI current policy and not fighting against it ?

I will miss you,

Regards
Harcourt

I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
You are correct Ken, I am only here, because of the folks I met here in the forum, fun to play is gone, I will wait until my next break - real money I did not spend a longer time and will not do in the future.
For you and your family all the best (remember the good old times in Europe my friend;))

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@KenDuckySmith - I'm very sorry to read you are leaving but your decision is understandable. It is really bad show the way Game Insight has treated it's players and continues to treat it's players, in all manner of ways. Their behaviour is short-sighted and speaks poorly of them as a gaming company.

I wish you well for the future.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
Ken my old friend, your words make me sad, but I understand you.
We have played together for a long time and it has always been a pleasure for me.

I will miss you very much.
I wish you and your wonderful daughter all the best.
Take care of yourselves.

Your friend Rainer

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
Hi Ken ! It is a bad news for all us ! You are one of the players who helped me when I started my game ,you are one of the Musketeer's Honorific , you have give me the motivation in my game , you have been one of my mentor when I stated my game !
You have share with me a lot of thing, your QLs, your advice,your help , your friendly ,we have etablished a close relation , we have learned to know each of us ,ect....I and WE will miss you my friend ! I am sad but I understand your choice !
By your way to play your game you have give me the idea to create a Musketeer's GROUP ( All for One and One for All ) !
I remember the fun we had together in the game and I will always remember ! Thank you to you for the help you have give to a lot of players and helped each of us to get the game we have now .
This the players like you, @Anhubav, @Brasil , @Ten33go , @SactoDave , @m-bari , @Mo-elbo , @Radu81 , @IvanM , @Kesh , @Mouse ,@Husam , @crescent moon , @ItsRalphy and each of the ex-Musketeers and each of the actual Musketeers that make I play that game !
Thank you for all you did @Ken and you will stay in my heart !
Keep care of your heathness and enjoy your life my Friend !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Oh Ken, So sorry to see you go. You gave me a lot of help in the past. Take care. Hope you can find another good game. Though you quit the game, don't leave this community. Come back and talk to us. I will keep your account as my neighbors.
BTW, I have no idea who can accomplish this quest with 100 fuel limit. I used about 100+ F20 in less than 30 minutes

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Whither Ivan??????

We can't force anyone to play Airport City, you know.

Everyone plays until he or she gets fun out of it, and no matter what we as developers do with any given update, people do get tired. There were many millions of those who have played World of Warcraft, and stopped playing eventually after a year, or two, or five. Does it make WoW a bad game or a game that was good, but was ruined by its developers later? The answer will vary greatly depending on whom you ask. There's always that other game around the corner, or walking in the park, or whatever that you want to do with your life.

From my perspective, Airport City gets better with every update and it is a significantly more UI friendly, more large and varied in scope, more social-driven now than it ever was. And we'll keep pushing the boundaries for those who stay. And if you quit — well, I can only hope you had some fun on this ride while it lasted.

I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
I'll miss u buddy, good luck in ur future endovers

I quit.
Well I'm done too.

But I'm done with this.
:eek: this is a surprise for me i did not aspect that you will be out.
I wish you good life and hope you are coming back still the game is beautiful with those people in the forum we know them a years.
For me i am quit the game only if my account be limited.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh Ken, So sorry to see you go. You gave me a lot of help in the past. Take care. Hope you can find another good game. Though you quit the game, don't leave this community. Come back and talk to us. I will keep your account as my neighbors.
BTW, I have no idea who can accomplish this quest with 100 fuel limit. I used about 100+ F20 in less than 30 minutes

I can't lol leave the community. I just renewed my VIP membership a few weeks ago. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

We can't force anyone to play Airport City, you know.

Everyone plays until he or she gets fun out of it, and no matter what we as developers do with any given update, people do get tired. There were many millions of those who have played World of Warcraft, and stopped playing eventually after a year, or two, or five. Does it make WoW a bad game or a game that was good, but was ruined by its developers later? The answer will vary greatly depending on whom you ask. There's always that other game around the corner, or walking in the park, or whatever that you want to do with your life.

From my perspective, Airport City gets better with every update and it is a significantly more UI friendly, more large and varied in scope, more social-driven now than it ever was. And we'll keep pushing the boundaries for those who stay. And if you quit — well, I can only hope you had some fun on this ride while it lasted.

It's not that it isn't fun anymore. As a long time player, I know the game has grown over the years as well as the community.
However some what we may appropriately call, experienced pilots, have worked very hard, flown countless hours, to accumulate the in game rewards to build the cities they now have. But tossing in new missions for alliances that drains all resources is not really the answer either.
Those of us who are 'grandfathered' in before the update were able to accumulate resources beyond the limits you have imposed upon the playing community; those newcomers.
Perhaps making a better option to obtain some of these resources would help both the newcomers and the veteran players. After all, there should be a happy medium somewhere in all of this. Something to make GI happy in having the revenue still flowing in that it did a year or two years ago, and to keep the players happy, both those just entering and those with experience.
All to often I have seen MMO games fall by the wayside. And I agree WoW was quite popular. Sometimes however too many changes within a short time, and that revenue you once had starts to dwindle.
And as you can clearly see as a long time member of this community, it really breaks the hearts of others when someone leaves or thinks of going.

It is we the people that make the game. Although you develop it, the community is what holds it together.

Top Bottom