Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to increase the number of passengers transported?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aont82i
Username
Marco Leite
Tracking the progress of the Alliances in the game, I noticed that there are players who carry more than one million passengers per week. On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week. How can they transport more than a million?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Tracking the progress of the Alliances in the game, I noticed that there are players who carry more than one million passengers per week. On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week. How can they transport more than a million?
Cheaters or unfair playing. That is 99% of those who has so much passengers. Other 1% are extremelly rich :D

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week.
Giants S3 fly 4 hours (half the regular time), and if you were smrt, you can fly 18 of them (12 regular + 6 event hangars).
Not that it matters enough to explain the difference : )

Make your calculation and see the result

If in one week 12 Giants can carry 126.000 passangers and without spending up and some alliance have 18 members
126.000×18= the result is more than 1 million passengers per week using only Giant's

No use even making those calculations when the 2 top teams are carrying ridiculous amounts.
The guys at the top are at 2,247,000 in just over a day meaning their average per member in
29 hours is 140,484 . (n)
Not sure who that team is though I know the owner of the second team is NOXX a known cheater
in my book. :asshat:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Great job then, AJ. You're just adding to your legendary status! :cool:(y)

But just out of curiousity. You need support accounts, yes?
Could you do it on a weekly base?
No way I can do it every week, I prepared for Months before doing it, Collected thousand of PEB's and Main Stabilizers before going for it.
At that time,I was able to use Multiple QLs from a single game so did not needed any support accounts.
But yes,you need to have a lot of joiner's to do that much so that it fuels faster,I was lucky enough that I got a lot of support from many players.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
The answer is: Money and renting planes, I did a million few months ago, I am very far from a cheater, you just need money to do that, in my case.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
The answer is: Money and renting planes, I did a million few months ago, I am very far from a cheater, you just need money to do that, in my case.
I forgot to mention, I'm a PC player, so if a PC player can do it, no doubt that an Android player can do a lot lot more without cheating, just with money

No doubt it is doable and I do see some of our big players alliances jump up
to the top 3 but not on a weekly basis. I find it unlikely that many if any could
do this on a weekly basis. I guess you could potentially find the 16 players
foolish enough to spend that amount weekly. The top 2 carried so many that
their actual final total from last week does not even show on my screen. It does
not affect me, however, as I doubt our alliance will ever compete at that level
even on occasion.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
No use even making those calculations when the 2 top teams are carrying ridiculous amounts.
The guys at the top are at 2,247,000 in just over a day meaning their average per member in
29 hours is 140,484 . (n)
Not sure who that team is though I know the owner of the second team is NOXX a known cheater
in my book. :asshat:

Team NOXX total passenger conversion last week was over 14 million, but look at the individual flights for NOXX alone, last week:

Houston - 2335
Mexico - 1561
Minneapolis - 1266
Seattle - 787
Montreal - 784
Hawaiian Islands - 1562
Quito - 773
Caracas - 854
Santiago - 1562
Dakar - 939
Ibiza - 656
Frankfurt - 446
Stockholm - 1489
Oslo - 855
Helsinki - 854
Plesetsk - 852
Berlin 1571
Yekaterinburg - 449
Jiuquan - 1559
Beijing - 1470
Vladivostock - 783
Tokyo - 1563
Pyongyang - 457
Yokohama - 853

Please, somebody tell me how this is even remotely possible?

Team NOXX is having a quiet week this week.....only 4 million.

Top Bottom