Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to increase the number of passengers transported?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aont82i
Username
Marco Leite
Tracking the progress of the Alliances in the game, I noticed that there are players who carry more than one million passengers per week. On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week. How can they transport more than a million?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is the first time I am feeling that Alliance rankings are fair, 3 Million Passengers by an Alliance is fine.
And what a week, An Alliance who was #2 for 5 Days during the week is now #24 and going down.
Well Done Pink Spider (y)
Still quite a lot of pax for some alliances... if there is 18 users in alliance, then each should do around 200k, that is quite a lot... (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Still quite a lot of pax for some alliances... if there is 18 users in alliance, then each should do around 200k, that is quite a lot... (y)
Few weeks ago when flew for falcon adventure I did around 300k per week - 12 falcons without paying for repair, vintage weathervane + jet pack - 8 - 10 hours per day

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I did around 270k last week (fast returned a lot of Jumbos for adventure maps), but that was a well and true one off as I had plenty of time to launch (648 reds last week) so I was able to collect a lot of fuel - as AJ said about his 1000, I had saved for a good while so I had enough preparations etc (plus running with a QL most days). Now back to 50 or 60k a week if I am lucky. Falcon destinations to start next week....

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I did around 270k last week (fast returned a lot of Jumbos for adventure maps), but that was a well and true one off as I had plenty of time to launch (648 reds last week) so I was able to collect a lot of fuel - as AJ said about his 1000, I had saved for a good while so I had enough preparations etc (plus running with a QL most days). Now back to 50 or 60k a week if I am lucky. Falcon destinations to start next week....
Falcons are 2x faster then other adventure flights, so with falcons number of passengers will inrease.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
No use even making those calculations when the 2 top teams are carrying ridiculous amounts.
The guys at the top are at 2,247,000 in just over a day meaning their average per member in
29 hours is 140,484 . (n)
Not sure who that team is though I know the owner of the second team is NOXX a known cheater
in my book. :asshat:
NOXX ranks 1st or 2nd on almost every long distance destinations. Something doesn't smells right.

NOXX ranks 1st or 2nd on almost every long distance destinations. Something doesn't smells right.
I find it amazing that someone can do 357 flights to Kuala Lumpur in about a 24 hour period. Must have a LOT of fuel, alarm clocks & family tickets and whatever it is the pharma-lab puts out.. The number 2 position only has 4. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

There was a bug which allowed you to put regular plane in an Event hangar. Probably it's not possible anymore, but planes already there are reported as still working.
Still working - tricky getting the plane in there, and you have to have at least 1 of the planes meant for that hangar plus a reserve hangar- but it works. Suggest leaving only small value planes there, tho.

Top Bottom