Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to increase the number of passengers transported?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aont82i
Username
Marco Leite
Tracking the progress of the Alliances in the game, I noticed that there are players who carry more than one million passengers per week. On a rough estimate, if I have 12 Giant aircraft carrying 500 passengers each flight, with a duration of 8 hours, they would carry 126,000 passengers per week. How can they transport more than a million?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No doubt it is doable and I do see some of our big players alliances jump up
to the top 3 but not on a weekly basis. I find it unlikely that many if any could
do this on a weekly basis. I guess you could potentially find the 16 players
foolish enough to spend that amount weekly. The top 2 carried so many that
their actual final total from last week does not even show on my screen. It does
not affect me, however, as I doubt our alliance will ever compete at that level
even on occasion.
It does affect us. Or do you question our recruitment skills!? :p:ROFLMAO:

In rankings where unfair players/alliances are banned, all fair alliances will rank higher, reaping better rewards.
But it's GI's crusade, not ours. Or it should be GI's.

They've stated that the current update is a step forward countering cheaters. Maybe it'll show in the rankings eventually. (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
RandonUser123
I'm by no means a cheater in the game, but i do believe there's a glitch that can be exploited. I'm not 100% sure what this glitch is, but im sitting pretty at 51k passengers right now, when realistically speaking I'm only able to move 20-25k in a given week.

The other really telling thing is I'm 10th right now on the weekly destination ranking to Sydney with 88 flights, but have only completed 55 to Sydney (all this week). Not sure where the discrepancy is, but I believe I'm getting credit in terms of passengers for those 88 flights and not for the 55. This inflation is true for all places I fly to.

Edit: im at 70k passengers now
Edit 2: this number jumped up to 88k passengers and the 88 flghts jumped up to 105 flights without me having flown to Sydney since i hit 55 earlier this week.

Last edited:
It does affect us. Or do you question our recruitment skills!? :p:ROFLMAO:

In rankings where unfair players/alliances are banned, all fair alliances will rank higher, reaping better rewards.
But it's GI's crusade, not ours. Or it should be GI's.

They've stated that the current update is a step forward countering cheaters. Maybe it'll show in the rankings eventually. (y)

Well unless others beside me figure out how to throw 100's of thousands of passengers we aren't ever catching those
big boys. It just does not compute in my mind. Even if my second fuel account gets filled and I am getting 40 F20/day
I can't see doing that weekly. Perhaps once a month or so, perhaps I need to focus on some destinations that give specific
bonuses that help, loads of falcons and drop the giants? Heck I have no idea!! o_O:ROFLMAO:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I don't know if the glitch is repaired but by accident I found out how you can cheat - I regularly reported it to GI but don't know if they fix it (I'm talking on how to cheat on PC), I believe that same easy way is to cheat on android. You cannot do that on win phone (don't know for IOS).
Also regarding having the biggest amount of passengers - fastest way is to use adventure maps and falcons.
As I flew last few days with falcons - I found out that S3 falcon with jet pack and vintage weathervane fly for 37 minutes per round - so with 12 (or maybe someone has them in other hangars so let's say maximum of 18 falcons - it is 6300 passengers per (let's round it to 40 minutes). Now imagine how many you can do in 7 days - and thats without spending any greenies.
I mostly flew 2 6 hour rounds without repairing planes per day and easily manage to do 150+ flights per day. With 18 planes we are talking around 75k passengers (in 12-13 hours) without any green spent per day. Yes it is far from few millions but still a decent number - with 18 players in alliance we are talking about 10 millions in total (without spending greenies).
So lets say with 1 more round (18 hours play) we are talking about 15 millions passengers per week. Without any greenie spent. It's pure theory but in practice can be achieved with falcons.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
You count the fly, but did you count is it fit with the fuel and passengers are produced?
fuel is easier as you can get a lot with red launches, passengers are little harder but with bonuses and bigger airport with more buildings it is manageable (but then you will need to invest more into bonuses as they deplete fast).

You count the fly, but did you count is it fit with the fuel and passengers are produced?

This sounds like a nice quotable quote from Robby:

"You can count the Fly, but you can't fit the Count"

fuel is easier as you can get a lot with red launches, passengers are little harder but with bonuses and bigger airport with more buildings it is manageable (but then you will need to invest more into bonuses as they deplete fast).

From me:

It is easier to cheat, than fly legit.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Well, I am not judging anything here.....
But for me it is a non stop playing.....
That number seems possible and impossible.
But we need to eat, to pee, to sleep to work etc etc.....
Or maybe their day is more than 24h.
Like I said, if paul and darek can do it, than it is achievable.
Above them both, I doubt.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Not playing much nowadays but just opened the game and saw this :(
Great job :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_2016-12-04-08-50-21-484_com.gameinsight.airport.png

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
That is stupid.
Lol.... you know what to do @AJ.... :p
I am tired, Last week I reported a player named Toniotony, A !* Lucky and I was told that they are playing fairly whereas they did thousands of flights in only 2 Days, later in that week they were blocked and I was wondering why were they blocked when they were playing fairly.
And every week some cheater get blocked, there are some more coming next week, this doesn't seems to end.

Device
  1. Android
I am tired, Last week I reported a player named Toniotony, A !* Lucky and I was told that they are playing fairly whereas they did thousands of flights in only 2 Days, later in that week they were blocked and I was wondering why were they blocked when they were playing fairly.
And every week some cheater get blocked, there are some more coming next week, this doesn't seems to end.
Like Police and Thiefts.....

Top Bottom