Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1ym78o
Username
Hizzart
I've got a launch going solo at the moment and need another 650 points for completion with about 9 hours left. Feel free to join, as 2nd place is wide open!

I read these posts where they say they start a launch with a number of points. How is that possible?
Though I'm stuck in that large countdown glitch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I think (and fear) we may now have to complete the Odyssey Collection 3 times to get the Alien Legacy. If you click on the "i" on the collections page it now says '0/3' in my case :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I think (and fear) we may now have to complete the Odyssey Collection 3 times to get the Alien Legacy. If you click on the "i" on the collections page it now says '0/3' in my case :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't even finish it once. DOOMED. GI YOU SUCK BIGGGGGG TIME!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Also, I just joined a spaceship launch with a user 'Werd' who I have searched for and since realised isn't part of this forum. He has only 200 points, I've contributed 400 and am waiting for the countdowns to restart but there are only 7 hours yet so if anyone wants gold or silver please try and join to save the mission! I'm about to go to bed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom