Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
So cool!

Are the rocket ships next to the items (when you click the launch pad) the point values that determines the 1600 required? i don't get where it comes from as the tally of all of the items together don't equal 1600. do you need multiples of some items?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1k7qsk
Username
basse
Need neighbors for space launch.

Level 35
code 1k7qsk
nick basse/stuff i need

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
JS1114 : Hi I join your space program.. I chose you because, of 3 friends have started the space program, you have the shorter time reminder ;)

still have no idea what is the different between start our own space program and join friend's join program?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
vq6ry8.jpg

and now i need to wait 21 hours more to collect

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
lister0f5meg - I have launched the spaceship and the destinations are still there [Best to dbl check as last time it remained for me but disappeared for others] - perhaps Aero can confirm...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
lister0f5meg - I have launched the spaceship and the destinations are still there [Best to dbl check as last time it remained for me but disappeared for others] - perhaps Aero can confirm...
Ah ok thanks, that gives me 20 hours then to stock up on supplies for it if @Aero can kindly post it when he's collected! (Make that 21 hours, I'll give you an extra hour to post it :p)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
Oh so that's how you get to 1600 - it's the cummulation of your points and whichever neighbours join the same launch. Then you receive a rank and a different level of prize (I assume, based on the gold, silver boxes) depending on who had the most points contributed. In theory, you could fly there with zero points as at the moment I'm part of a launch and someone has zero.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
So is the suggestion that before you join a launch that you get some items first.
I have 5 blue boxes that are not open, and I have not yet finished constructing the Cosmic Fuel Station, should I buy more?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So is the suggestion that before you join a launch that you get some items first.
I have 5 blue boxes that are not open, and I have not yet finished constructing the Cosmic Fuel Station, should I buy more?

open the boxes.. than you know what they are worth...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
I think the locations will need to stay because the prize from the space launch when the ship returns should be something from the A Space Odyssey Colleciton - you need 5 different collectables to get the building! Still interested to see if it's just the leader (Gold position) that gets this main prize and if silver & bronze placements get the same or something different altogther. I'll let you know as I'm silver on my ship at the moment ;(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
JS1114 : Hi I join your space program.. I chose you because, of 3 friends have started the space program, you have the shorter time reminder ;)

still have no idea what is the different between start our own space program and join friend's join program?

WWWHHHHHHHHHAttt how the heck did you get over 1400 ON YOUR OWN!!! I barely made 400 using my blue box items and buying the coin items! Crazzzayyy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
JS1114 you need to wait 1 day from the time you launched the rocket to collect the prize. it drops around your airport and you collect it. you should have a training centre in your warehouse that you can build in the meantime for completing the missions and launching your first rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom