Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
I guess being a west coaster puts me behind the 8-ball.
Thanks to everyone who added me.

Be honest should I give up on the hotel now or stick with it?

DC

Donclyde I had the same problem with the hotel. But thanks to the people here I was able to get mostly what I needed. I am still short 2 ai bracelet but the 2 that I did get were from flights to Cyprus. Although I must have sent 200 flights to Cyrus.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sent the Shears from the jp1 game. I only have 14 neighbors so have Shears/gifts left.....

Will sent the Shears from jpjpjp2 tomorrow (have all day)

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi am happy just recieved 5 greens from the Gi sign in the corner went on it then on events and it asked me to sign up and will get 5 greens which i got and didnt even have to fill out n e thing :) :) just got extra land now with that 5 greens and a few i had :):):)
Hey!!!, 5 more for me. Thanks for the information pienicki.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Thanks for all the info.
Does everybody keep a lower level plane to do flights.
I sold them all to get turbo props.
Is it a good idea to keep one of each?

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hi am happy just recieved 5 greens from the Gi sign in the corner went on it then on events and it asked me to sign up and will get 5 greens which i got and didnt even have to fill out n e thing :) :) just got extra land now with that 5 greens and a few i had :):):)

Thanks for the info. Just got my 5 greenies and expanded also.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Please DO NOT send me any shears done the flower challenge just got the butterfly mission to do, think it will be hard got one net from all the neighbours i visited :(

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for all the info.
Does everybody keep a lower level plane to do flights.
I sold them all to get turbo props.
Is it a good idea to keep one of each?

DC

Many times you will still need the powerful propeller driven plane to get items from Egypt and Cyprus. And sometimes you will need them if there is a new mission/quest. I would keep at least 1. Especially at the level you are at, instead of selling a big plane later just to get it.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hi all, been on the iPad gift exchange for a while and also have an android game on the go. Finding this latest challenge a bit difficult at the moment due to most of my neighbours being iDevice players, so can't gift/receive shears. I'd appreciate as many neighbours as possible, game username Ianda12, friend code aqvqddk,level 25.

Looking forward to having new neighbours! ;)

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, Friends...Thanks for all gifts received(y)(y)
Still fight for collecting flowers and butterflies:)
Today, the gifts sent to..
From sari and sari2: Pruning shears sent to: Deidei-1jl219 lkoo perezgreg Red Fox One flip123 (jpjpjp2)
mdepatty yukidesu Cassie pienicki retkot (retren3) olly 333@hungyauming Andrew-YYZ
Kei (sorry I don't know that you don't need shears ) Lebiegas + DUO lauren Mali kd8ov InCoNvEnIeNtE

Landing gear and jet engine to tdv (TDVCrApple2) ; Fuel(3) to air canillas

Special thanks to tdv for helping me with pruning shears(y)(y) Many thanks with advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom