Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello again everyone! Just want to say that I don't need pruning shears anymore. Thanks to you, my gifters, I already collected the 3 bouquets. Please send me spare propellers and deicers instead from now on. Or if you have it, altimeters, please..... Appreciate it!:);):D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ooopsss sorry sent you Shears already... I'm still going to need Shears, thanks! :D If you have enough Shears already, until this mission is over I'm gonna send Shears to those who need them, so for now I probably won't send you anything until the demand for Shears go down. Cool with you? (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axcitt8
Username
heylee
Why you need neighhours for?
Some extra information would he handy.
Make a signature; look around for examples

This is not facebook where they all scream for neighbours, this is a community where we wanna help each other out.
im fully aware that this is not facebook .. i need neighbors because thus far i have 30 ppl "waiting" and 2 neighbors.. i am requesting neighbors to send gifts... to complete missions... to advance in the game ... is this not what neighbors are used for??

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
im fully aware that this is not facebook .. i need neighbors because thus far i have 30 ppl "waiting" and 2 neighbors.. i am requesting neighbors to send gifts... to complete missions... to advance in the game ... is this not what neighbors are used for??

I'm happy that you understand it.
The first post you make here is a Facebook notification: need neighbours, add me!
Thats nice, but that's not how we normally work here. Thats why I explained how it should be done.

This community is helpful and willing to help... take a look around on the forum and you will find many people who will add and help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom