Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all,

Signature updated with TDV19 game details... This can send Shears, All in bracelets, Prefume etc... + Fule20

Add me and tag me if needed.

Remember for the current promo:
Butterfly nets - you get from visiting neighbour and clicking on "butterflies"
Shears - you get as a gift or clicking on neighbours Flowers

My suggestion - click on neighbours "butterflies" as butterfly net is going to be the harder one to find...

Prize for the promo is "Botanical Garden" 90coins per 4hrs, 2x2

You can only add 5 neighbours per day - so if you are getting invalid promo code that might be one of the reasons - or you have already added that person before...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Good morning all,

Signature updated with TDV19 game details... This can send Shears, All in bracelets, Prefume etc... + Fule20

My suggestion - click on neighbours "butterflies" as butterfly net is going to be the harder one to find...

You can only add 5 neighbours per day - so if you are getting invalid promo code that might be one of the reasons - or you have already added that person before...
please send me all inclusive bracelet..i need 4..send me how much you can...thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv tks :) and if you have time no hurry because im gonna work now, send the obvious (shears), and perfume.
have a nice day to all

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
As I saw most need pruning shears so I will send them ;) tag me or PM if you don't need them

PS. 3 stars in Rome and none weather display :unsure: I been flying 3 complete weeks but nothing.... Trying to be patient :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
1st lot of items sent out from TDV19...

nsari - I had an invite from you - I accepted it at level 40 and now I can not find you as a neighbour - can you check if you can see TDV19 as a neighbour - I send Shears to Sari2 - let me know if you got it...

flip123 - did jpjpjp2 get shears from me?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
As I saw most need pruning shears so I will send them ;) tag me or PM if you don't need them

PS. 3 stars in Rome and none weather display :unsure: I been flying 3 complete weeks but nothing.... Trying to be patient :cautious:
Hi - I though we were neighbour on TDV19 - but can not find you...

If you send me an invite to TDV19 (details in signature) and I will send you the weather display, stamp and ergo chairs.. some shears to go with them (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi - I though we were neighbour on TDV19 - but can not find you...

If you send me an invite to TDV19 (details in signature) and I will send you the weather display, stamp and ergo chairs.. some shears to go with them (y)

Hi tdv I still haven't add you but I will be more than grateful for all your help:LOL:
Thanks!! (^-^)/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Good morning all,

sent request for tdv19..please send me all inclusive bracelets and pruning shears !! Please help me with all inclusive bracelets..i have been waiting for almost 6 months to complete my hotels !! Help me tdv..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv please can u send me some shears please only have 1 flower to go so wont bother u for to long haha :)
Also i sent u a pm about tdv22 cuse got a bit confused now i know its tdv19 but in sig near items it says tdv22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom