Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 said: ↑
Just for shears....
I have a game that I am not playing but is just for gifting items with challenges. If you want shears you can sent an invite....

The code is ac5z6f7

Still 7 Shears left.......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a056155
Username
DEE12345
hi all pretty new and could use some help with items please.
username DEE12345
friend code a0556155
level 19 22stars
items needed power source x2,calculator,whiteboard,stamp,stapler,cash counter x2,shredder x2
pm me for things you may need and i will see if i can help.
please add me be grateful for the help cheers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a056155
Username
DEE12345
hi all pretty new and could use some help with items please.
username DEE12345
friend code a0556155
level 19 22stars
items needed power source x2,calculator,whiteboard,stamp,stapler,cash counter x2,shredder x2
pm me for things you may need and i will see if i can help.
please add me be grateful for the help cheers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for all the shears! Passing on information I received from flip123, if you want to get five clicks for butterflies from your neighbors, it requires two visits. It seems to only offer three sets of butterflies at a time. As butterfly nets aren't giftable, taking tdv's advice, going for butterfly nets from neighbors seems to be a better strategy.

I Fly 2

PS. tdv Do you need shears for TDVCrApple2? I know you are the giftmaster on Android, but I'm not sure whether your ability passes to I-devices as well.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thanks for all the shears! Passing on information I received from flip123, if you want to get five clicks for butterflies from your neighbors, it requires two visits. It seems to only offer three sets of butterflies at a time. As butterfly nets aren't giftable, taking tdv's advice, going for butterfly nets from neighbors seems to be a better strategy.

I Fly 2

PS. tdv Do you need shears for TDVCrApple2? I know you are the giftmaster on Android, but I'm not sure whether your ability passes to I-devices as well.

thank you of thinking of my (CrAp)ple game - I now have transfered my gifting power to iOS as well :sneaky: ... just not the ability of changing the gifts....

Also I found the following to be more fruitfull...

Wait till you have about 5 or 6 shears in stock.... then go flower cutting - you should get 2 or 3 florwer drops (normally from the 4th or 5th one) - then wait for 30mins to 1hr (i wait for 1hr) and then repeat the procedure...

For the buterflies - same procedure - but I have been finding that the drop is only one butterfly every 5 clicks...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
pienicki - sorry meant to say this mornign - I have a PIE2 as a neighbour but on level 6 (not too sure if it has not updated or one of your older games) - anyway sent this game some shears let me know if you get them...

Bali Hi - did this update fix your lander issue and how are you doing for shears?

Sophie - do you need shears as well?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Who did you send it to? - you really need to put in the name of the person who you sent it to also if you put "@" before their name it will tag them like this - karthi
tdv thanks for your suggestion...i made a mistake..instead of sending in conversion i posted in thread...thanks once again

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki - sorry meant to say this mornign - I have a PIE2 as a neighbour but on level 6 (not too sure if it has not updated or one of your older games) - anyway sent this game some shears let me know if you get them...

tdv yes got shears thank you yes pie2 is my game not sure why it says level 6

Bali Hi - did this update fix your lander issue and how are you doing for shears?

tdv,

Yes, the update finally fixed my Launch Pad issues! Just completed my first rocket launch in 2 -1/2 months this morning.

I already collected more than enough Valentine's bouquet, so I am just looking for butterfly nets now. Thanks for asking.
Gifting was also restored, just much later than usual!

Now sending back shears to those who need it.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
thank you of thinking of my (CrAp)ple game - I now have transfered my gifting power to iOS as well :sneaky: ... just not the ability of changing the gifts....

Also I found the following to be more fruitfull...

Wait till you have about 5 or 6 shears in stock.... then go flower cutting - you should get 2 or 3 florwer drops (normally from the 4th or 5th one) - then wait for 30mins to 1hr (i wait for 1hr) and then repeat the procedure...

For the buterflies - same procedure - but I have been finding that the drop is only one butterfly every 5 clicks...

Oh, tdv, you sly you! :D I wish I possess such genius ability. :LOL:

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom