Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 4th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
All, I am trying to get TDV4 up to speed today and the weekend - so sadly no gifts from me (unless TDV4 suddenly can send items!!)

I will try to keep track and catchup on sunday... Happy gifting...

Any outstanding invites on TDV4 - please tag me and I will accept... Remember it is a very good account to visit and collect drops... Most buildings are x5

Just trying to clear up the neighbour list before I update to "Santa's Bad Day"
sgabor (GT City) - I sent you an invite from my TDV4 game sometime back which is still "awaiting reply" - would you like to accept the invite or do you want me to delete the invite?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
In-game name: syapik
Friend code: asxu3jj

ITEMS I NEED:
travel guide, great shots, albums <--need desperately to complete travel agency

2x all inclusive bracelet <-- to complete hotel

landing lamp, old lantern, powerful radio transmitter <-- items i need but not so important

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
sgabor (GT City) - I sent you an invite from my TDV4 game sometime back which is still "awaiting reply" - would you like to accept the invite or do you want me to delete the invite?
Sorry, tdv, did not see any name. I have one "username", Level 29. If that could be you, just tell me, or add me again. Everyone who's asking to be my neighbour (till now), i gladly accept it. But still have problems with that GI glitch : instead of names i just see "username" :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Only a few days left now for the Xmas Challenges so will need a last influx of lanterns over the next few days PLEASE & THANK YOU :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
And I'm back in busines! For almost a week I couldn't sent any gifst and visit neighbours, but today everything works fine again! :D Hopefully I still have enough time to complete the santa mission. Please help me by sending old lantarns and catering..

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
syapik : I can send you powerful radio transmitter, but it is an item very easily obtained from flights to Goa. Almost every flights to Goa will give you one. Are you sure you really want it?
tdv : how do you remove neighbour list? I don't see any way to remove.

As usual, what I need is in my signature. I will send my gifts when it's available.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv : how do you remove neighbour list? I don't see any way to remove.

With the latest version (V1.75) you can not delete neighbours (I think GIS are looking to autopurge or something... perhaps they will bring it back in the next upgrade.

On TDV4 I am still running the older version (V1.73) and hence wanted to delete any older/defunct accounts before I upgrade...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
nsari: thank you. I will send you eau de toilette, since I can't send gyro, deicer, and fuel hose.
Ant: has accepted your request
tdv: no. I never use another name before. I just started playing this game last friday, and still using "syapik" as my username. Maybe it's a new bug or glitch?
Red Fox One: oh, okay. send me great shots for next day. Thanks for the information..!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv - got lots of lantern from you thanks. It would be nice if can receive some today????? :D So please also to send some to PRISJ (Sz-forum) as she did not receive much gift from you only once in awhile some lantern :cry: Thanks for helping :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, I just checked that you are in my neighbor list, TDV19.
No worries Pal - I think I might have added you when we were looking to test some cross platform gifting or something - I know it has been a long time (months) - so don't worry about it. I will just leave it alone - hope GIS will fix the username issue at some point...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv and Sophie, thanks for the lanterns.
Sleighs can't fly anymore, stardust won't drop!!!
Plz send me some lanterns if you're able and willing to send.
Thanks!!!!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sending out gifts at the moment! This morning I finally reached level 19, still 15 to go and I'm back where I started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom