Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 4th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for the gifts. TDV, you're the best!

I've updated my signature again. Good luck to everyone in the Christmas challenge, as we are getting close to its conclusion.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
In-game name: syapik
Friend code: asxu3jj

ITEMS I NEED:
travel guide, great shots, albums <--need desperately to complete travel agency

2x all inclusive bracelet <-- to complete hotel

landing lamp, old lantern, powerful radio transmitter <-- items i need but not so important

syapik Sorry! My friend have checked no gifts received from your name?:cautious:

Are you need Album? Please add me I can send it to you.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Thanks for all of the gifts yesterday!

Thanks tdv & Sophie for the Lanterns yesterday! (y)

I still need Some More Lanterns for the last collections.

Good Lucky to Everone in the Christmas challenge!!:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
@ I Fly 2 : could you send me grinding machine in next 2 days? :-D
I still need a lot of smoke detectors, 2 packaging machine and 2 cooling chamber, so i'll be very happy if you guys can send me these items :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@ I Fly 2 : could you send me grinding machine in next 2 days? :-D
I still need a lot of smoke detectors, 2 packaging machine and 2 cooling chamber, so i'll be very happy if you guys can send me these items :-D
Mali,
Absolutely. Yesterday I was trying to get my gifts to rotate for a smoke detector to come up. I tried rebooting about five times, no smoke detector would come up, so I sent a packing machine. Within five minutes of sending the packing machine, the smoke detector came up. The grinding machine rotates with the air filter. I now know to just be persistent and I can send you want you need. It still may come through as username when it comes from my I Fly account, but as long as you get it is all that matters.

I Fly 2

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just sent out my gifts for today (My gift reset was pushed by over 6 hours today :mad::mad:)
As usual a big thanks to Sophie and tdv and yes all my loyal neighbours (y)(y)

Still looking for 'Old lantern'. Apart from lantern i would appreicate flight materials (see signature )

Here is what i sent today:

Bench to KingJon85
Cooling chamber to Mali
Deicer to bibigarf air canillas hungyauming CK-Airport Mikket
Projector to kitkitkit
Shredder to I Fly 2
Old lantern to Stabekk morgun Bali Hi retkot Sophie bubbajed5711 mel lkoo FENNIE LYE Ant FancyFlight

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Ladies and Gents, thank you for all the gifts sent. I have unsuccessfully completed my Santa's Mission. Don't send anything related to Santa's Mission anymore. I don't need it, refer to signature for item needed. Please refer here if you want detail:-

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/bad-santas-mission.2067/

Anyway, I'll continue sending Old Lantern today as last time I check the mission still have 5 days to due.
Old Lantern to:-
@Hotdog
@Andrew-YYZ
@Suresh Pal
@Connie
@FENNIE LYE
@hungyauming
@jamie
@Kei
@L.E.X.
@kitkitkit
@pienicki
@PRISJ
@Sophie
@two6
@Stabekk
@shashankyy
@bew0072
@lkoo
@mel
@Joe

Hello everyone,

I am back from my trip and I hope to clear my backlog over the weekend.
Thanks to everyone who sent me Old Lanterns, I will try to return the favour.

With 5 days to go, I need more Old Lanterns!!!
I hope to get Refrigerators and Liquid Nitrogens to complete my Ice Sculpture Park & Igloo. After that, maybe ice Palace?

IF YOU HAVE NOT ADDED MY BALI2 ACCOUNT, PLS DO AS I CAN RETURN MORE GIFTS TO YOU.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2

[USER=1504]I Fly 2
: seems that i cant receive your gift :((((((((((

Mali,
The gifts I send from I Fly come from my IPad. I sent you a packing machine yesterday. By any chance, did you receive a packing machine from a username? If you did, that was probably from me. I haven't sent gifts for today as my gifts haven't reset. Please let me know if you received any packing machines yesterday from username.

The gifts I can send from I Fly 2 are still very limited as I am only at level 18.
I Fly 2

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I install the game agian.
Welocme to add me.

Next time you start again, can you please first change the old ingame names to something like 'please delete'? This helps us not sending gifts to accounts that aren't in use anymore.

During the last few weeks (must be the new year, the Maya's or something), lots of people (including myself) started again. Because we aren't able to delete people from friendslist since last update, I started a thread, so when GI updates, we can all mass-delete older accounts. See:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/old-accounts-to-be-removed.2057/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom