Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 4th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! My 20 gifts just went out, my signature has been updated. I am not sure if GI refreshed the in-game names, if you still see Fuel Hose on my in-game name, I have changed it to Spare Propeller in addition to Old Lantern. So if you cannot send me Old Lantern I appreciate Spare Propeller if you can help.

Special thanks to tdv and Sophie for the Old Lanterns you sent!

tdv and Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Chris3112: thanks for the Old Lanter (and Fuel Additives from Jennifer account), sent you Amperemeter and Heater to Jennifer account. By the way, you can remove the Fuel Station items from your request list, they cannot be gifted and you will have to fly to the destinations to get the items needed.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Québec: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Spare Propeller.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule Hose, send you Do Not Disturb Sign.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Additional Radar.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lanter.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all, how are you? Please, don't send me more old lanterns, I don't need it and there are neighbours who do. I've sent:
Cooling chamber to Mali.
Deicer to Suresh Pal.
Projector to kitkitkit.
Add. radar to I Fly 2.
Passengers to Kitty, mel, Maqu86 and @bd (¿?).
Powerful radio tr. to @ka.
DND sign to Red Fox One.
Landing lamp to Ant.
Catering to Wport.
Archive box to FENNIE LYE.
Nav. module to vayka1.
Spare propeller to Long.
Spare wire to Kei and @noms (¿?).
O. beacon to Pete Mitchell.
Fuel supply to Québec.
Spare propeller to sara (¿?).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Hi guys,
I'm totally new here, and also relatively new at the game (level 14 today).

I'm trying to upgrade my flight terminal to level 3 and I'm missing 1 last item from goa: the guestbook.

I've done enough flights to qualify as an expert, yet I'm still missing the guestbook.

If anyone can send me a guestbook, I'd be very grateful. Let me know what I can send in return.

thanks,
Veqryn

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ad1jiv1
Username
Darrell (item I need)
tdv Sophie thanks for the ergo chairs.
tdv I changed my signature around to better display my game name's, am I able to change my username on here to reflect my game names?

Please do not send santa items to my Darrell (item I need) game. See signature for my wishlist. Thanks again for everyone's help!

Chris3112: I received a Sleigh Oil from your Jennifer account (and a random item yesterday as well), I have absolutely no need of it, I am not sure if there is anybody still needs the sleigh hangar items. Please, do not send random gift, it is not going to help your neighbor, and one of the most important goals of daily gift trading thread is to avoid random gift. Also it might be better for Jennifer to set up her own forum account (if there is an actual person and is able to use internet) and actually participate in the chat and trading threads and discussions instead of doing all that second-handed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
OBD "item i need" - aruc5di
Items i need: Defrosters (x2), Shredder (x1) and Hotel items
Items You Can Send: See sig

Also, starting a new Space Launch, feel free to join in and help reach the stars! 22hrs 44 mins left before launch!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Mali
I just sent you a grinding machine from my I Fly account. I've added a Boeing 777 logo to my avatar and linked the same logo so along with username you should see the B-777 logo as well. Hopefully you will get the grinding machine. Let me know.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Sophie THANKS souch for the lanterns these elves are terrible have no star dust get 2 out of 16, so when u have a minute please can u send me some more as many as you can would be GREAT :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
If anyone has any Old Lanterns they can send my way... never spent penny on this game and would prefer to keep it that way but still several items short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom