Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 4th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Bali Hi and @Bali 2 i have sent you a request not sire what one to send it to so sent it to both, please accept me i can send you old lanterns or what ever you need please say :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Sweet! Thanks for Kitty for the Shredder, completed my Town Hall upgrade!

Welcome to pienicki for adding me, hopefully i can hook you up with a gift you need in the near future.

Still working on that launch - with 18hrs 50 mins left and 526/1600, could use a little more help along the way to the stars. Thanks to @Cici for joining my launch, and another unknown friend.

Also in need of: Defroster (x2) and various Hotel Items.

See my sig for a list of items i can send. Post here or change your in-game name to what you need and i will send as soon as i am able.

THANKS AGAIN!! For all the gifts and assistance with launches!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv just a quick question about rooting my phone i have the samsung galaxy S3 and was wondering if you knew if it was quite simple to do or not want to do it asi really want to keep ac on my new phone, also when you are gifting again please can you send me 4 sleigh covers and some old lanterns. thanks tdv youre the best ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
steveowa you can add me if you like i will help you if theres any items you need that i have i will send to you i play everyday all day near enough and gift daily let me know if you want to be neighbours :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
hi every1 sorry gifts were late today i couldnt send them out till now which was very weird as i send them out everyday at 2, heres what i sent

@Maqu86- passengers
@yabuki77- old lantern
I Fly 2- fuel additives
@Andrew-YYZ- old lantern
air canillas- passengers
@sophie- old lantern
kitkitkit (kit3)- old lantern
Red Fox One- old lantern
@nsari- rope block

Thanks for your items to :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
hi every1 sorry gifts were late today i couldnt send them out till now which was very weird as i send them out everyday at 2, heres what i sent

@Maqu86- passengers
@yabuki77- old lantern
I Fly 2- fuel additives
@Andrew-YYZ- old lantern
air canillas- passengers
@sophie- old lantern
kitkitkit (kit3)- old lantern
Red Fox One- old lantern
@nsari- rope block

Thanks for your items to :)

pienicki thanks, i sent you fuel adittives

Status