Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 26th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks to all the kind people who have sent me lots of gifts over the past few weeks:

Toertchen
robot_robot
TSharper
rickycowslip
Scud
Lukasz
miss0033
melony

Looking to get a few buildings finished off and need the following if anyone is able to help.

Archive Box (1), Travel Guide (2), POS Terminal (1)

Other stuff also required but these are the ones I am struggling to get at the moment.

Check my signature to see what I can send you back in return.

Thanks
MD

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature. nsari can you send me 5 cognac and Donclyde can you send 5-6 filled candies please ?P.S. I can't post usual list of gifts, get a message: post to big , more then 100000 letters:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello to all.
Thanks for the gifts and as always gifts are out.
I'm going on holidays tomorrow morning and until 12th of August it will be hard to be on that forum, but I will back.
I will try to send the gifts according to the needs by usernames or just send some flight items.
If you can please send me the fuel - that is what I need at most :)

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature. nsari can you send me 5 cognac and Donclyde can you send 5-6 filled candies please ?P.S. I can't post usual list of gifts, get a message: post to big , more then 100000 letters:confused:
sergeant, i will send cognac from sari2 and sari3 when my gift reset ;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

A big thanks to all my neighbours for their visit and gifts (y)(y)

Will send out gifts for today in some time. No specific need just fuel, fuel catalyst and navigation module :rolleyes:

Its getting boresome playing the game these days. When is GI releasing their new promo/bug/update :D:rolleyes::eek::oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12 thanks everyone who send gifts:)
For today the gifts went out again.
Fuel(20) is still very welcome, thx in advance.

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! There were several neighbors I couldn't return gifts to due to the 20 gifts limit, will finish tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

valestij: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Wire.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
summerxcape: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
miss0033: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, I would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you and that's what you said you would send to me, sent you Lining Plate.
Gt city: thanks for Flight Catering and Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Passengers, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20) to your PG2 game.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Headset but I don't need it, please do not wate your limited gift resource. The reason I sent you Airline Route Map is because your in-game name asks for Level 7 building items, please do not click on "Send to return" button for the gift you received from me.
cap'n5: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Flight Catering, I have accepted your request from your flip123 game and sent you Mayor's Portrait to flip123 game per your request, let me know if you receive it.
TSharper: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Doune: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Deicer.
Lukasz: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Deicer and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Makeup but I don't need it, the reason I sent that to you is becuase your signature asked for Duty Free items, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
vayka1, no weekend code yet??
It's already Saturday in some parts of the world :rolleyes:.
Yeah i know.......... I had the code, camp64, but it came in at the time that i had to leave home, to meet some friends who invited me to play tennis.
So i didn't get the opportunity to post it, but our friend Flip did. Thx flip123 for posting the weekendcode(y)(y)

Top Bottom