Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 11th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Still looking for 2 archive boxes for Sophie2 if any one of you would kindly donate I will pay you back :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
morning guys/girls am gifting soon if theres something you need me to send you please tag me if not will send you something from your sig :)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Is it really Friday?
Did I miss Daylight Savings Time change again? :p ( and why do they call it that anyway? you're not saving anything! )

Thanks again for all gifts received. Since I have gained so many faithful neighbors I am on a 2-3 return cycle ( with some exceptions :sneaky: )
If you didn't get a gift from me yesterday or today, you will get one tomorrow.

Today I have sent;
Navigation Module to air canillas
Fuel to bew0072
Spare Propeller to br3tt
Flight Catering to cap'n5 Cicignon laurens nsari 2 Sophie 2 Deidei-1jl219 (sorry, whiskey barrel now being used for beer)
Packaging Machine to bubbajed5711
Deicer to hungyauming
Guestbook to KingJon85
Landing Lamp to Kitty
Fuel Addditives to Mali
Spare Wire to mandeer
Gyroscope to morgun perezgreg
Wide-angle Binoculars to Red Fox One
Fuel Hose to nsari
Passengers to yabuki77

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Is it really Friday?
Did I miss Daylight Savings Time change again? :p ( and why do they call it that anyway? you're not saving anything! )

Thanks again for all gifts received. Since I have gained so many faithful neighbors I am on a 2-3 return cycle ( with some exceptions :sneaky: )
If you didn't get a gift from me yesterday or today, you will get one tomorrow.

Today I have sent;
Navigation Module to air canillas
Fuel to bew0072
Spare Propeller to br3tt
Flight Catering to cap'n5 Cicignon laurens nsari 2 Sophie 2 Deidei-1jl219 (sorry, whiskey barrel now being used for beer)
Packaging Machine to bubbajed5711
Deicer to hungyauming
Guestbook to KingJon85
Landing Lamp to Kitty
Fuel Addditives to Mali
Spare Wire to mandeer
Gyroscope to morgun perezgreg
Wide-angle Binoculars to Red Fox One
Fuel Hose to nsari
Passengers to yabuki77

nsari 2 Sophie 2 Deidei-1jl219 (sorry, whiskey barrel now being used for beer) (y):LOL:
Thanks ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
Maybe a little bit out of topic, but someone please explain me why the time my game goes to a new day is different between days and days? I mean the time the outgoing list is reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Hi everyone
Spitfire Sqdrn
a417yob
NEEDING
Hull parts. Lining plates. All inclusives. Smoke detector .erg chair. Rope block. Channel bar. Sand bags . Handling line.Skin care. Pearl ear rings. Cognac. Filled AND chocolate candies.
OFFER
Rope block. Powerful transmitters
laser level .copy machine . Landing lamp. Tour review . Welder. Cockpit glass. Malt whiskey . Air conditioner. Goal posts. Bath towel. Textbook. Fuel supply. Eau de toilette. Jet engine. Binoculars . Fuel additives. Power source

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
in game name: syapik-(item i need)
code: asxu3jj

items I need and I can send as my signature below.
I REALLY NEED: all inclusive bracelet (2x), sandbag (4x), rope block (2x), channel bar (1x)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
All of a sudden... I need textbook.. just one more..!! to complete flight school..!!

Thank you tdv for the awesome gifts. Finally, you've found me..!! =)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
All of a sudden... I need textbook.. just one more..!! to complete flight school..!!
I think I might have found you based the picure you posted on yesterdays thread... Just sent you an all inc bracelet and some fule20's... Let me know if you got them? Are you at level 19?

EDIT: yes you are appearing as username - will get the rest of the items sent out as soon as my gifting resets...

Maybe a little bit out of topic, but someone please explain me why the time my game goes to a new day is different between days and days? I mean the time the outgoing list is reset.

Are you asking why the gift reset time always move forward a bit each day? It is because of the game programming.

I am playing on 2 AC version, Bali Hi is on current version (Santa) and Bali 2 on an older version.
  • On the current version, the gift reset time moves like about 30 minutes-1 hour forward every day.
  • On the older version, the gift still resets at midnight.
This is probably a bug in the program, and Game Insight tries to prevent "time travelling". I also suspect it has something to do with time management during neighbour visits. Would you say you spend about 30 minutes cumulative visiting / gifting neighbours everyday?

Sophie. Special boxes delivery, only for special people.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)
I am looking for 'Flight material' for my long distance flights. For now spare wire... :rolleyes:
Sophie will send you archive box in the evening (if by then bali and others have not beaten me to it :cool:)

Do tag me in case anyone needs anything specific otherwise signature it will be.

Edit: as a after thought tdv & Bali Hi if you both have spare gifts and time then do gift me those 20x fuel barrel for a few days :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Suresh Pal - please send me fuel (3) for the moment until i need something else. thanks;)

yabuki77 - please send me fuel (3) for the moment too thanks. :LOL:

i will send to you all the items you required. If you need something special that i have please let me know then i can arrange to send out. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom