Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 11th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for the gifts!
tdv special thank you for all the fuel.

hungyauming thank you for sending me great gifts everyday. I'm waiting for the day I can send you a Deicer, but until then I'm taking your request and paying it forward.

@fbu I received two gifts from you, both on my needed list. Thank you so much for both of them. I know you must be on the forum, but I am unable to locate what else you need except for the defroster listed after your name, which I am unable to send. Let me know.

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Its weekend time and yes i need rest from this game :rolleyes: Just reached level 35!!!

Thanks everyone for gifts (y)
Here is what i sent today:

Additional radar to Minisa
Archive box to Sophie Lexx0r
Deicer to hungyauming
Flight catering to Bali Hi
Fuel (3 unit) to FENNIE LYE
Fuel additive to Mali pienicki
Fuel hose to Rabblerouser
Oscillating beacon to bibigarf Phantom
Spare propeller to bubbajed5711
Spare wire to air canillas morgun retkot stevel2606 CK-Airport yabuki77 I Fly 2 Wport

Thanks tdv for those large fuel barrel [You only seem to deals in multiples of gifts ;)]

laurens Please update your signature or atleast let me know what i can gift you ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thank you everyone for the gifts!
tdv special thank you for all the fuel.

hungyauming thank you for sending me great gifts everyday. I'm waiting for the day I can send you a Deicer, but until then I'm taking your request and paying it forward.

@fbu I received two gifts from you, both on my needed list. Thank you so much for both of them. I know you must be on the forum, but I am unable to locate what else you need except for the defroster listed after your name, which I am unable to send. Let me know.

I Fly 2

Hi, FBU it's the game username of baseballbro.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Hello friends, here in Argentina is 12:27 PM, i wish a great weekend for you and your family and friends... what is the weekend code today?
thanks for the gifts, and tdv thanks a lot, you are great....
if you want send me passengers, kisses!!!! <3<3<3

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Did anybody get the 48 hour Expansion Sale offer?
50% discount on land.
Bali Hi Yes i too have this offer in my game (46 hours remaining now) But the problem is i don't have any green left:mad: Have been waiting since last 3 weeks for weekend sale (96 green for 10$).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom